The Student Room Group

Funding

I already have a be Hons in English finished the course in 2009. However I've been given a place to study pre reg mental health nursing. When I called sfe they said I can still get funding with this being an exemption course could anyone confirm this for me please. And what I am entitled to
Original post by Oliverjasper1
I already have a be Hons in English finished the course in 2009. However I've been given a place to study pre reg mental health nursing. When I called sfe they said I can still get funding with this being an exemption course could anyone confirm this for me please. And what I am entitled to

Nursing is exempt from the rules about previous study and qualifications.

You would be eligible for tuition and living costs as if you were applying now for your first degree.
Thanks pq. Do you think I should contact them and explain or is something they are automatically familiar with as I have applied to see using the same account as my original ba funding.
Original post by Oliverjasper1
Thanks pq. Do you think I should contact them and explain or is something they are automatically familiar with as I have applied to see using the same account as my original ba funding.

It will be recognised based on the course you're asking for funding for. It's very common and something their systems are set up to cope with. Just make sure you put the right course on your application and it will be fine!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending