The Student Room Group

Border Force Officer - October 2018 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Anyone who applied from the North region heard anything yet?
Original post by LauraJ85

There are quite a few of us. If you are sat waiting and wondering... don’t panic... we all are 😂
Glad to hear I am not alone. North region here and application still being reviewed.
I emailed as still awaiting review for assistant role. They said the interview date commencing 17th December is just a guide. Was told they are prioritising BF apps but couldn’t give a time frame!
Thanks for the update. I hope we hear soon, but I doubt they'll be reviewing over the Christmas/new year period.
Original post by Jgoldsb
Thank you! I was hoping someone would be able to give some advice but will prepare my best for both. Good luck too, I hope you hear back soon!

Hi Jgoldsb

Have you heard anything regarding your interview ... xxx
Reply 86
Original post by Seniorita
Hi Jgoldsb

Have you heard anything regarding your interview ... xxx

Hey! No still waiting :frown: I’m guessing it will be after Christmas now.. when I check online it still says scheduled for first interview! Did you have your interview ? Xx
Original post by Jgoldsb
Hey! No still waiting :frown: I’m guessing it will be after Christmas now.. when I check online it still says scheduled for first interview! Did you have your interview ? Xx

Hi, yeah i had my interview. Hopefully we hear soon xx Merry Christmas to you all 🎅🏻
Reply 88
Original post by Seniorita
Hi, yeah i had my interview. Hopefully we hear soon xx Merry Christmas to you all 🎅🏻

Yeah keep me updated! Merry Christmas ! Xx
Reply 89
Hi Everyone,

Just spent a while reading through the pages on this forum...I applied for the ABFO at Heathrow and had my interview end of November. I recieved my provisional offer a few days later. I sent off my SC link and just receieved my clearance a few weeks ago. Just waiting on pre-employment checks and then a formal offer.
From reading all the messages it seems like a long process with the quickest start date being 3 months from recieving a provisional offer. I hope everyone has a fantastic 2019 and hopefully we all hear back with start dates :smile:
Has anyone had interview for central region BFAO post

Original post by LauraJ85
Reply 91
still waiting in north
Original post by jsrewtr
still waiting in north

Same!
Hello just seen this thread I'm in the same boat the last email i had was review all applications with an update in the new year and nothing since the speed some people have had interviews and offers is amazing! one of my friend from the old capita campaign is still waiting after getting an minmum stds e-mail a few blue moons ago!!
Original post by Boltonboy
Hello just seen this thread I'm in the same boat the last email i had was review all applications with an update in the new year and nothing since the speed some people have had interviews and offers is amazing! one of my friend from the old capita campaign is still waiting after getting an minmum stds e-mail a few blue moons ago!!

It’s ridiculous 🙄
Still waiting in the South too. It just says application awaiting review.
Reply 96
im tempted to just remove my application i can only just remember applying for the job!!
Hi all, I applied for Stansted. Interviewed on 5th Dec. I thought it went well, chased up end of Dec and 2nd Jan received an email from GSR saying they're awaiting the interview feedback from BF. I've read all threads but has anyone got any insider info or news? I'm wondering whether to email again as it's now almost 7 weeks since my interview. Thanks much.
Original post by pcdc405
Hi all, I applied for Stansted. Interviewed on 5th Dec. I thought it went well, chased up end of Dec and 2nd Jan received an email from GSR saying they're awaiting the interview feedback from BF. I've read all threads but has anyone got any insider info or news? I'm wondering whether to email again as it's now almost 7 weeks since my interview. Thanks much.

If you have an email address please could you share it if possible, still waiting to see if i actually get an interview.

On another note anyone on this thread dealt with or know anything about the role of Queens warehouse Disposal and dispatch officer I've got an interview on the 7th Feb any help would appreciated
Original post by Boltonboy
If you have an email address please could you share it if possible, still waiting to see if i actually get an interview.

On another note anyone on this thread dealt with or know anything about the role of Queens warehouse Disposal and dispatch officer I've got an interview on the 7th Feb any help would appreciated

Yeah no probs. The one I dug up and had a response from is [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending