The Student Room Group

when should i start doing past papers for gcses

im thinking 10 days before first exam after i learnt all content
Reply 1
Plz answer
Just casually do past papers starting from now. You don't have to limit yourself.
Reply 3
Original post by Thomas278
Just casually do past papers starting from now. You don't have to limit yourself.

I NEED TO LEARN THEORY NOW - however for siciences and mat i will do some
Reply 4
plz guys
Reply 5
I just started doing past papers when I ran out of questions in the textbook
Reply 6
Plz respond
Original post by sports10
dont tell me what to do firstly ill beg again if i want plz reply and secondly if not then when should i start past papers then
whats with the wierd comment (beard)!!!

loooooooooooooooool
Reply 8
Original post by Sports10
dont tell me what to do firstly ill beg again if i want PLZ REPLY and secondly if not then when should i start past papers then
whats with the wierd comment (beard)!!!

Ohh, you're the one who refused to listen to any advice whatsoever on some other GCSE thread.

Two things:
1. What the f*ck is the point of editing a quoted reply to insult someone trying to help?
2. You've received answers so stop spamming
He's the type of guy that probably gets Us or Es in school and talks about doing pastpapers and revision. You're telling me that you're near the end of December and you haven't started to look at pastpapers? That's funny.
How can you shout at someone to ''not tell you what to do'' when you're asking people....what you should do? :confused:

There's no specific time to start using past papers. I started using them in October of year 11 personally.
Sooner the better
Reply 12
plz guys

im a bad man guys im muhammmed ali - the greatest i will prove the haters wrong aand suceed
Reply 13
plz guys

im a bad man guys im muhammmed ali - the greatest i will prove the haters wrong aand suceed
Reply 14
Original post by MinaBee
How can you shout at someone to ''not tell you what to do'' when you're asking people....what you should do? :confused:

There's no specific time to start using past papers. I started using them in October of year 11 personally.

mina auntie ill call your husband if u dont be quiet
Reply 15
i won

Quick Reply

Latest