The Student Room Group

unit 4 enquiries into current research

hey, is anyone sitting the enquiries into current research exam in January 2019?

if so, are u doing the health or social article. im doing the social article and I don't know what to write in my notes so if anyone has any written notes please can u send them to me

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Purplecupcake24
hey, is anyone sitting the enquiries into current research exam in January 2019?

if so, are u doing the health or social article. im doing the social article and I don't know what to write in my notes so if anyone has any written notes please can u send them to me

Thanks

Hey,I’m on the same boat. I wanted to ask a quick question is the social care article qualitative or quantitative or both?
Original post by Jj1EM
Hey,I’m on the same boat. I wanted to ask a quick question is the social care article qualitative or quantitative or both?

Hey it's quantitative because surveys and online polls are quantitative
However, as we don't know what qs were asked in the survey it could be both as if the qs asked are open its qualitative as they may have personal responses. But if closed qs were asked in the survey (yes/no) then it's quantitative as the participants will have more or less same responses

I hope this helps and good luck for your exam x
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Hey it's quantitative because surveys and online polls are quantitative
However, as we don't know what qs were asked in the survey it could be both as if the qs asked are open its qualitative as they may have personal responses. But if closed qs were asked in the survey (yes/no) then it's quantitative as the participants will have more or less same responses

I hope this helps and good luck for your exam x

Hey,I actually have the questions, i found them on the internet but I don’t know how to describe
them.Best of luck too, hopefully we all come out with distinctions
Original post by Jj1EM
Hey,I actually have the questions, i found them on the internet but I don’t know how to describe

Hopefully we will all do good 😊 I'm really nervous 😩 the exam is in a day 😭😭
Original post by Jj1EM

I hope the qs are not too hard I'm really stressed out
Reply 6

I hope the qs are not too hard I'm really stressed out

I know right, I feel so unprepared, I don’t want implications to come up because I feel like I’m struggling with that the most, praying to God that I know all the answers and get a D. The time flies so fast😭😭
Original post by Jj1EM
I know right, I feel so unprepared, I don’t want implications to come up because I feel like I’m struggling with that the most, praying to God that I know all the answers and get a D. The time flies so fast😭😭

Ikr I'm hoping that qs doesn't come up either. What are the other possible qs that could come up in this exam. Please could u let me know. Thanks
Original post by Jj1EM

Ikr same I don't even know what to write for that qs I don't get it. Could u explain it to me. Also what other possible qs could come up??
Reply 9
Ikr same I don't even know what to write for that qs I don't get it. Could u explain it to me. Also what other possible qs could come up??

I feel as if there are two sorts of implication, an implication in the research and a implication in further research. An implication is a impact of what would happen e.g due to nhs strain because of loneliness, government decides to stop cutting(stop reducing the money given to them) from social care clubs.
Other question could be recommendations and ethics and research methods.
Original post by Jj1EM
I feel as if there are two sorts of implication, an implication in the research and a implication in further research. An implication is a impact of what would happen e.g due to nhs strain because of loneliness, government decides to stop cutting(stop reducing the money given to them) from social care clubs.
Other question could be recommendations and ethics and research methods.

Thankyouuu so much I feel a bit more confident now. Good luck and tell me how it goes x
Reply 11
Do you know how to structure your answers because I really need help with the structuring

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending