The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

BSc Management at LSE 2019 Applicants

Hey, has anyone received a decision for BSc Management at LSE yet? I sent off my UCAS on October 9th. I've received all decisions from my choices except for LSE.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
nothing except for the confirmation letter.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by ebiucdi

Same.
Reply 3
Original post by ziyadejbaei15
Same.

May i asked what uni have you applied?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ebiucdi
May i asked what uni have you applied?

LSE, UCL, Queen Mary & SOAS for Management and Oxford for E&M
Reply 5
LSE, UCL, Queen Mary & SOAS for Management and Oxford for E&M

For UCL, did you apply for management science? I have applied for this course and haven't receive anything as well...
Original post by ebiucdi
For UCL, did you apply for management science? I have applied for this course and haven't receive anything as well...

Yeah I applied for Management Science, and got rejected on Nov 6th.
Reply 7
Yeah I applied for Management Science, and got rejected on Nov 6th.

I am so sorry to hear that. But no worries, LSE have a better reputation than UCL's. Would you mind tell me when did you send off your UCAS.
Original post by ebiucdi
I am so sorry to hear that. But no worries, LSE have a better reputation than UCL's. Would you mind tell me when did you send off your UCAS.

Thanks, i sent it off on Oct 9th and got my LSE confirmation email on Oct 12th.
Reply 9
May I ask you what is your predicted grades?
Original post by Sixwy
May I ask you what is your predicted grades?

ABB in History, Economics and Maths. I know they are really low for LSE before you say anything.
Not unusual for LSE to be the last to give an offer. Let's say you are still in with a good chance since you have not been eliminated outright. LSE likes to gather a large enough pool of candidates before ranking and then selecting those they will make offers to.
Original post by ebiucdi

Same...
ABB in History, Economics and Maths. I know they are really low for LSE before you say anything.

And, you have not been rejected? You must have something that is keeping you in the pool.
Has someone finally got a rejection or an offer ?
Applied 10/12 No response yet only confirmation letter. Also applied KCL E +M UCL Management Science Warwick Management and Cass Business School Investment and Financial Risk management
What's everyone's stats?
Original post by akkyb1800
Applied 10/12 No response yet only confirmation letter. Also applied KCL E +M UCL Management Science Warwick Management and Cass Business School Investment and Financial Risk management
What's everyone's stats?

I’ve got an offer from UCl and Warwick for both the courses you listed. Still waiting on LSE.
I’m an eu student with predicted grades at around A*A*A. How about you?
Hello everyone! I am a student from China.
I am learning A-levels and my as grade is aaa(Mathematics, Economics and Physics)
I applied for LSE Mgt, UCL Mgt science, Warwick Mgt (offer received) Edinburgh Mgt+Eco (offer received) and Manchester Mgt (offer received).
Waiting anxiously for LSE and UCL😭
Original post by GandalfWhite
And, you have not been rejected? You must have something that is keeping you in the pool.

I still haven't been rejected. I'm hoping that means I still have a chance for an offer!
I’ve seen no management rejects so far and it kind of worries me. Did they even start to look at applications?

Quick Reply