The Student Room Group

PwC Flying Start Programme 2019

I am wanting to do the flying start programme with pwc as I heard about it last year and it interested me. Can someone tell me how do I apply because it is not clear on their website where I am to apply. I know I am cutting it close but I want to make sure I do not have to apply through UCAS because I am sending mine away.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Student540
I am wanting to do the flying start programme with pwc as I heard about it last year and it interested me. Can someone tell me how do I apply because it is not clear on their website where I am to apply. I know I am cutting it close but I want to make sure I do not have to apply through UCAS because I am sending mine away.
Hi, You apply to the programme through UCAS. If you go on the university website for the programme there will be a course code.
Reply 2
Original post by AP6
Hi, You apply to the programme through UCAS. If you go on the university website for the programme there will be a course code.

Yeah I’ve did that for Nottingham university but I only sent mine away am I not too late? I am apply for 2019/20
Original post by Student540
Yeah I’ve did that for Nottingham university but I only sent mine away am I not too late? I am apply for 2019/20

no your not
what were your predicted grades? It is possible to get an offer when your predicted grades are a ABB?
Original post by Aaronthebo55
what were your predicted grades? It is possible to get an offer when your predicted grades are a ABB?

my predicted grades were A A A
i haven’t got an offer yet.
I’m sure you can get an offer with those grades as you meet the requirements
Hi,

the requirements are AAB but i am predicted an ABB and which is an A in maths and 2 other B's but I know i can get another A. Do you think I would get an offer? I know you have to go through an assessment center and before that have a test which they send to you to complete so it is very comeptitive.
Original post by reneetaaa
my predicted grades were A A A
i haven’t got an offer yet.
I’m sure you can get an offer with those grades as you meet the requirements
Hi,

the requirements are AAB but i am predicted an ABB and which is an A in maths and 2 other B's but I know i can get another A. Do you think I would get an offer? I know you have to go through an assessment center and before that have a test which they send to you to complete so it is very comeptitive.

yes, i’ve heard it’s so competitive.
if your personal statement is strong along side extra curricular activities you should be okay.
Nottingham apparently like when students are involved in a range of outside activities
yes, i’ve heard it’s so competitive.
if your personal statement is strong along side extra curricular activities you should be okay.
Nottingham apparently like when students are involved in a range of outside activities

yeah ive done quite a few extra cirricular activities, where on the ucas application shall i add this in? is there anywhere else apart from the personal statement that this could be added.
yeah ive done quite a few extra cirricular activities, where on the ucas application shall i add this in? is there anywhere else apart from the personal statement that this could be added.

I just included it in my personal statement tbh
I just included it in my personal statement tbh

Nice so have I. I am just going to give it a shot anyways as there is no harm in trying.
Nice so have I. I am just going to give it a shot anyways as there is no harm in trying.

EXACTLY! have you submitted it?
EXACTLY! have you submitted it?

Yeah I have 😊. Just waiting now. Have you heard back yet? What they say?
Yeah I have 😊. Just waiting now. Have you heard back yet? What they say?

yh i haven’t heard yet
Reply 14
Anyone heard back either Newcastle and Nottingham regarding an assessment day and interview???
Original post by Fadil.S
Anyone heard back either Newcastle and Nottingham regarding an assessment day and interview???

no i got an email saying that my application is still being considered and the latest i will hear back is 31 march. did anyone else get this
Reply 16
no i got an email saying that my application is still being considered and the latest i will hear back is 31 march. did anyone else get this

Yh I got that from Nottingham today got the Newcastle one a couple of weeks back
Reply 17
got my assessment day on 23rd jan
Reply 18
When did you apply to UCAS??
Reply 19
a while ago

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending