The Student Room Group

IGCSE exam content

I am self studying for IGCSE exams this summer and was wondering if anyone knew where I can find which course content will be on the exams? At the moment I am spending my time going through the entire text book on my own. I'd like to avoid any topics that won't be on the exams if possible since I am only able to study part time. I am studying maths, chemistry, biology, physics and human biology. Thanks for any help
Reply 1
what topic are u doing. I did IGCSE English language and that was broken down into different topics:

speaking: was on a certain topic of your own choice
Writing: I would focus on writing and the key points and finding evidence for a certain point made by the examiner
Reply 2
I gave the list of subjects I'm studying above
who support this "Failure is the pilar of success"😀😎 😴 i love it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Peaches1555
I am self studying for IGCSE exams this summer and was wondering if anyone knew where I can find which course content will be on the exams? At the moment I am spending my time going through the entire text book on my own. I'd like to avoid any topics that won't be on the exams if possible since I am only able to study part time. I am studying maths, chemistry, biology, physics and human biology. Thanks for any help

When are you giving your exam and what board?
Reply 5
My exam board is Ed excel International gcse . I am doing the exams this summer .
Reply 6
Original post by Abby101010
who support this "Failure is the pilar of success"😀😎 😴 i love it.

What ?
What ?

it's fun. .....
Reply 8
My exam board is Ed excel International gcse . I am doing the exams this summer .

So you should look at the specification on the website:
https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-international-gcses-and-edexcel-certificates.html

The specification tells you what you need to know, from each topic. Also, what helped me were checklists. Checklists are also helpful, in assessing your knowledge.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Abby101010
it's fun. .....

Go annoy someone else
If you have the textbook for the specific exam you are taking you need to know everything in the textbook.

Quick Reply

Latest