The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

StudyCare Plus???

Hello, I want to apply for the foundation year at royal Holloway university of London and in one of the sections I was asked if I need a "StudyCare Plus insurance" and that it is compulsory.

I'm an international student and I was awarded a fully funded scholarship with the medical insurance covered, do I still need the StudyCare Plus?
Thanks ^^
Original post by Moody mk
Hello, I want to apply for the foundation year at royal Holloway university of London and in one of the sections I was asked if I need a "StudyCare Plus insurance" and that it is compulsory.

I'm an international student and I was awarded a fully funded scholarship with the medical insurance covered, do I still need the StudyCare Plus?
Thanks ^^

Hi Moody mk,

The International Foundation Year is run by Study Group, but you can submit your question to them here and they would be more than happy to confirm this for you.

Susana :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London
Hi Moody mk,

The International Foundation Year is run by Study Group, but you can submit your question to them here and they would be more than happy to confirm this for you.

Susana :smile:

Hi Susana! Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your response. Will contact them soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending