The Student Room Group

Desperate to lose virginity

I'm 17, female and just desperate to lose it. I don't know why, I just want to. I wouldn't say I'm particularly ugly, but I'm not pretty either, in the same way I'm not super fat, but I'm not skinny. I'm pretty independent, I speak my mind but I'm also a really caring person and a lot of people come to me with their problems. Guys don't really pay any attention to me in that way and I don't know why. Is it because I'm too friendly with them and they'd think I'm too much of a friend? Or what is it? Advice? Help???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
If u want I can take u on. PM message me
How can she PM you when you've posted anonymously?

Do you think she's some sort of miracle clairvoyant?

For the OP, be patient and persistant. Your day will come. Try your best to do it with the right someone at a time and place that will maximise your chances of it being as pleasurable and emotionally fulfilling as it should be. And please don't beat yourself up it turns out to be sordid or disappointing.
If u want I can take u on. PM message me

That’s straight up creepy. If you’re gonna joke, don’t go anon.

I'm 17, female and just desperate to lose it. I don't know why, I just want to. I wouldn't say I'm particularly ugly, but I'm not pretty either, in the same way I'm not super fat, but I'm not skinny. I'm pretty independent, I speak my mind but I'm also a really caring person and a lot of people come to me with their problems. Guys don't really pay any attention to me in that way and I don't know why. Is it because I'm too friendly with them and they'd think I'm too much of a friend? Or what is it? Advice? Help???

I’m an 18yr old male and in a similar position, though I’ve been forced to refuse. I wouldn’t say I’m ugly, but I suffer from a condition in my nether regions that causes tiny white bumps around the head of the donger and I’ve had them since I was about 10 (they’re not contagious and are purely an anatomical variation). Requires laser surgery to remove them which I’m doing next year. That’s my reason at least.
As for what guys think: don’t overthink what guys think, because chances are, they’re not thinking. We can have a 15minute conversation and forget everything about it 5mins later.
You could be coming across as desperate, which does set off some warning signs. It could also be the type of guy you’re going for. If you make your intentions clear without coming across as really needy, you shouldn’t have too many issues.
Reply 3
Original post by WhatIsLife1
That’s straight up creepy. If you’re gonna joke, don’t go anon.

I’m an 18yr old male and in a similar position, though I’ve been forced to refuse. I wouldn’t say I’m ugly, but I suffer from a condition in my nether regions that causes tiny white bumps around the head of the donger and I’ve had them since I was about 10 (they’re not contagious and are purely an anatomical variation). Requires laser surgery to remove them which I’m doing next year. That’s my reason at least.
As for what guys think: don’t overthink what guys think, because chances are, they’re not thinking. We can have a 15minute conversation and forget everything about it 5mins later.
You could be coming across as desperate, which does set off some warning signs. It could also be the type of guy you’re going for. If you make your intentions clear without coming across as really needy, you shouldn’t have too many issues.

I'm not going for anyone though. I try and be friendly, send a message like every other week or try and get a conversation going, but nobody seems interested in knowing me nevermind sleeping with me.
why do you want to lose your virginity though? Pressure from other people losing theirs? Pressure from aging and thinking that it won't be good the longer you leave it? Any other reasons?
It's easy. You just can't punch above your weight. Yes, you can land a man who is better 10/10 but the chances are so slim. If you're a 6 (not saying you are) then you can't go for a 9 easily. It may sound bad but If you want to lose it quick then go for someone who looks worse than you, if not, then don't expect to lose it quickly by not going out and by punching above your weight.
You want to lose your virginity just for the sake of losing it? Why... find someone you like, trust and comfortable around to lose it to - don’t just lose it to any random guy just because he’s up for it, have more self worth. :smile:
Reply 7
i don't think messaging is going to do it. you need to be in a social setting where there's opportunity to flirt, show how cute you are and how interested you are in them. messaging just means you want to chat or you want to be friends. if they're not interested in being friends this will not work for you.

how desperate are you, OP? are you willing to sleep with a guy if he thinks of you as just a quick lay? because it can be done and you may be satisfied with that, or you may not be.
Unless you've someone in mind you particularly want to lose it to then don't just seek out someone purely for the sake of losing your virginity. It's not worth it. Not only are the odds high that it'll be terrible (in short: nerves/lack of trust = unable to relax = unable to become fully aroused = pain that can last into the next day) but you will always have to live with the memory of that person being your first. I don't regret the first person I slept with, but the majority of my friends regret their first times and wish they'd waited.
What do you mean by help?
I don't understand why you need to ask this question. You're a girl - getting laid is a piece of cake for you. All you need to do is walk into a club and make a move on any guy you choose. When they're drunk off their face I highly doubt they will be concerned with how you look, and I'm sure you look better than you think anyway. Last weekend I pulled a girl with a similar body type to you, with no effort at all, and it was pretty obvious she was desperate for some intimacy. I suggest you do the same as her - go to a club, chill out with your friends and a few drinks, find a guy you like the look of, and just go for it.
Original post by monkeyman0121
why do you want to lose your virginity though? Pressure from other people losing theirs? Pressure from aging and thinking that it won't be good the longer you leave it? Any other reasons?

I just want to feel wanted tbh

trust me if you lose it like that I doubt the person you lose it with actually cares truly about you.
Don't patronise the OP.:indiff:

Sex doesn't mean someone truly wants you. If you offer yourself up like a piece of meat you risk being treated as such. You're worth more than that.

And I say that as someone who lost their virignity in a ONS with a guy I'd only known an hour. Although I got lucky. 6 years on he and I are still friends.
Reply 15

As a man, i can assure you that only having sex would not make me want you for anything more than a nut.
If you really want to feel wanted, pursue a relationship, but losing your virginity won't really affect if you feel wanted or not.
Are you a virgin?
i lost my virginity and regret it, i didn't think before losing it. be careful about your decisions :h:
Original post by Xodrama.
Are you a virgin?

i am
Any lads you like? If you offer it up on a plate they'll be up for it, literally. Trust

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending