The Student Room Group

What is the ideal male body type?

Would you rather have the highly defined lean looks or the big but very muscular look? Feel free to give examples.

Which would be the most beneficial in life, not just for attracting women.
(edited 2 years ago)
Defined look is better imo you don’t want to look too big as you may end up even looking fat
Thats a very subjective question. Personally I think chubby guys are really sexy <3
it is all about your personality.
You should go for a look that makes you feel happy. What other people think shouldn’t matter. Also, a lot of girls don’t really care about body type anyway.
Reply 5
Original post by abdelismail31
Would you rather have the highly defined lean looks or the big but very muscular look? Feel free to give examples.

which would be the most beneficial in life, not just for attracting women

A big ****
Reply 6
I really dislike the very muscular look, especially if it's not functional muscles. My partner has a fair amount of muscle, but it's mostly from lifting heavy patients and all the running around wards he does. He's also naturally quite skinny. It doesn't matter what he eats, he doesn't put on weight. Body builders tend to be completely focused on just that. It gets boring fast.
I am going to scream if I see the word 'toned' in this thread.
So true :laugh:
pot belly and moobs
Original post by Pachuco
I am going to scream if I see the word 'toned' in this thread.

t o n e d
well done. gold star sticker for you
Until you see their body huh?
Original post by Satori Tendō
Thats a very subjective question. Personally I think chubby guys are really sexy <3

hi nice to meet you my names nabZ care to drop me a pm

Quick Reply

Latest