The Student Room Group

rock n metal

I don't have many friends who like that sort of music would be nice to chat to someone who does? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I don't have many friends who like that sort of music would be nice to chat to someone who does? :smile:

Hi! I'm a big fan of rock and metal as well :smile:
rock your house with Metallica.
Big metal fan here! What are your fave bands?
I'm right here 'cos it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll!
Original post by Leviathan1741
Hi! I'm a big fan of rock and metal as well :smile:

yay what bands you into?

Original post by hiroktherock
rock your house with Metallica.

Have done so many times... can't speak on my neighbours' behalf but it was awesome
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Big metal fan here! What are your fave bands?

hmm it's a bit here and there, slipknot,soad, tool, trivium, acdc, metallica, disturbed is decent.. marilyn manson
Original post by Crazy4Creativity
I'm right here 'cos it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll!

aha :smile:
Original post by PhilDanthropist
yay what bands you into?

Have done so many times... can't speak on my neighbours' behalf but it was awesome

hmm it's a bit here and there, slipknot,soad, tool, trivium, acdc, metallica, disturbed is decent.. marilyn manson

aha :smile:

:biggrin: yeah. Kinda cringe kinda cool 'cos I'm back in black!!! (I actually need to stop)
:biggrin: yeah. Kinda cringe kinda cool 'cos I'm back in black!!! (I actually need to stop)

yes you do but 'You can't stop rock n roll I said, ah ah ah Oh yeah i said you can't stop rock n roll' damn it u got me into this
yes you do but 'You can't stop rock n roll I said, ah ah ah Oh yeah i said you can't stop rock n roll' damn it u got me into this

looool!! I'm sorry. I'm gonna leave with a REBEL YELL!
looool!! I'm sorry. I'm gonna leave with a REBEL YELL!

ahaha NEVER SAY goodbye as good ol bon jovi say!
ahaha NEVER SAY goodbye as good ol bon jovi say!

Definitely!! If I do, you'll make me wanna die!
Definitely!! If I do, you'll make me wanna die!

If the pain goes on, I'm not gonna make it! legendary slipknot:h:
If the pain goes on, I'm not gonna make it! legendary slipknot:h:

Annnnnnnnnd still another one bites the dust!
Annnnnnnnnd still another one bites the dust!

Dont. stop. me. nowwwwwww
Dont. stop. me. nowwwwwww

'Cos we are the chammmmpioooonsss
'Cos we are the chammmmpioooonsss

and we'll keep on FIGHTING till the enddd
and we'll keep on FIGHTING till the enddd

and WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!!!!
and WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!!!!

Buddy, you're a boy, make a big noise Playing in the street, gonna be a big man someday You got mud on your face, you big disgrace Kicking your can all over the place, singin'

WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU :rock::rock::rock:
yay what bands you into?

Quite a variety really! Black Sabbath first got me into metal (about 10 years ago :tongue:) and since then I've liked bands such as Papa Roach, KoRn, Alestorm, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Disturbed, Burn Halo, Ensiferum, Equilibrium, Black Stone Cherry, Drone Hunter, Trivium, Spartan, Wolfchant, Wolfheart, Finntroll, Airbourne, Seether, Shinedown, Bullet for my Valentine... the list goes on :biggrin:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Quite a variety really! Black Sabbath first got me into metal (about 10 years ago :tongue:) and since then I've liked bands such as Papa Roach, KoRn, Alestorm, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Disturbed, Burn Halo, Ensiferum, Equilibrium, Black Stone Cherry, Drone Hunter, Trivium, Spartan, Wolfchant, Wolfheart, Finntroll, Airbourne, Seether, Shinedown, Bullet for my Valentine... the list goes on :biggrin:

argh I like BFMV too i saw em live a couple weeks back... disturbed .. what do you think of their newish album ...evolution? black sabbath also got me into metal but that was about 4 years ago... korn is also really good too! i can tell you like alestorm...i wonder how..ahaha my telepathy skills

Quick Reply

Latest