The Student Room Group

Maggie Thatcher - if she's on the money how long until silly lefties

If Margaret Thatcher is put on the new £50 how long before some retarded lefties burn their money in protest and complain they're poor?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Miss Maddie
If Margaret Thatcher is put on the new £50 how long before some retarded lefties burn their money in protest and complain they're poor?

Who even owns £50 notes. They are so impractical
well we don't see anti-Monarchist edgelords burning any money, yet all our notes have Her Majesty on them...

:dontknow:

I would estimate ... ad infinitium
i'll burn the money for them :colone:
Reply 5

It'll be plastic, so that won't work.
Burning money is a right wing thing...
Original post by Pugglet

Erm... saves you from spending until you can bank it
Original post by Drewski
It'll be plastic, so that won't work.

Plastic can burn 🔥 😈
Reply 9
Most places won’t accept them to spend anyway so why give them to people. But pointless imo
Original post by Pugglet

It feels good paying with them in a shop

I would start using it as toilet paper instead.
Original post by RichPiana

Reusable plastic toilet paper that can't be flushed. That's environmentalism to the extreme
Reusable plastic toilet paper that can't be flushed. That's environmentalism to the extreme

But it's thin plastic, things could go very wrong...
Original post by Pugglet
Most places won’t accept them to spend anyway so why give them to people. But pointless imo

I don't see a problem with them.
Original post by RichPiana

wow what a powerful political statement
I appreciate your pic showing off your ass but you're otherwise a highly annoying user.
If Maggie Thatcher is potentially to be put on the £50 note, how long before someone makes a thread about 'silly lefties' burning money...

Oh wait.

:bebored:
It's hard to imagine her making the grade, past all the bureaucratic layers where expressing any form of admiration can be a bad thing for one's health. Feminists, how come they haven't erected a shrine to the most vivid example of a woman making it a man's world against all odds? First woman PM, won every election she ran for. What's wrong with her?

What's wrong with her is that she debases the victhimhood narrative upon which feminism depends, with her being an example that women can make it in this world if made of the right stuff. Bad example to the congregation, they must believe they need help with it.
Original post by AperfectBalance
wow what a powerful political statement

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending