The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

2018-2019 Bath Spa University Applicants Chat Thread

Hey guys!

Hey, here's a place for you all to chat about your applications if you want to!

It can be helpful on these threads to give a bit of an introduction so feel free to share:

Name/Username:
Course(s) Applied for:
Other Unis Applied to:
Anything Else:

Scroll to see replies

Name: Alice
Course Applied for: Criminology
Other Unis Applied to: Herts, Oxford Brookes, York St John, Bucks New
Anything Else: loved seeing the beautiful campus at BathSpa last weekend!
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
Name: Cerys
Course(s) Applied for: Music and History (joint)
Other Unis Applied to: Cardiff, Sheffield, Bangor and Liverpool
Anything Else: I received unconditional offer at Bath Spa after my audition a couple of weeks ago!
Original post by crobs
Name: Cerys
Course(s) Applied for: Music and History (joint)
Other Unis Applied to: Cardiff, Sheffield, Bangor and Liverpool
Anything Else: I received unconditional offer at Bath Spa after my audition a couple of weeks ago!

I’ve got an unconditional for music too after my audition!

Name: Emma
Course Applied For: Music
Other unis applied for: Southampton, Sussex, Chichester and Birmingham
Anything else: Bath Spa is now my top choice!
Reply 4
Name- Imogen
Course applied for- Biology with Education studies (Joint honours)
Other Unis applied for- i’ve submitted Bath Spa as my firm choice and Derby Uni as my insurance choice
Anything else- Absolutely fell in love with Bath when I visted for a long weekend and to attend the open day. Would love to find out and chat too other people wanting to do the same/similar course?☺️
Name: Josh
Course Applied for: Sociology with Politics.
Other Unis Applied to: Aston, Leiscester, Brighton and Essex.
Anything Else: Just received a conditional offer the other day.
Name: Lauren
Course applied for: Philosophy
Other unis: Liverpool Hope, Nottingham Trent, York St John and Lincon.
Anything Else: I fell in love with Bath Spa on the open day! I just really hope to be offered a place! :smile:
Original post by Lauren__power
Name: Lauren
Course applied for: Philosophy
Other unis: Liverpool Hope, Nottingham Trent, York St John and Lincon.
Anything Else: I fell in love with Bath Spa on the open day! I just really hope to be offered a place! :smile:

I applied for Philosophy as well! What was it like there as I never got to go? (everything seemed great with the course and distance though!)
Original post by TheRadishPrince
I applied for Philosophy as well! What was it like there as I never got to go? (everything seemed great with the course and distance though!)

It was absolutely beautiful! It was small compared to other uni’s but I really liked that about it. It’s such a lovely countryside area and all of the staff were really informative. Where else have you applied?
Original post by Lauren__power
It was absolutely beautiful! It was small compared to other uni’s but I really liked that about it. It’s such a lovely countryside area and all of the staff were really informative. Where else have you applied?

Cardiff, Oxford Brookes, UWE and Reading! Bath Spa is very appealing to me right now as small and quiet seems perfect for me :smile:
Original post by TheRadishPrince
Cardiff, Oxford Brookes, UWE and Reading! Bath Spa is very appealing to me right now as small and quiet seems perfect for me :smile:

That’s what I like about it so much, if you get chance I’d definitely recommend an open day :smile:
Name/Username: Amie
Course(s) Applied for:Photography :smile:
Other Unis Applied to:Bournemouth, Kingston, Brighton, Portsmouth
Anything Else:, Has anybody heard anything, i know Brighton is so hard to get into but Bath is my 1st :smile:
Name:h:olly
Course applied for: History
Other Unis: York St. John’s and Chester
Original post by Amie1112345
Name/Username: Amie
Course(s) Applied for:Photography :smile:
Other Unis Applied to:Bournemouth, Kingston, Brighton, Portsmouth
Anything Else:
, Has anybody heard anything, i know Brighton is so hard to get into but Bath is my 1st :smile:

I’ve got a conditional offer and an interview to see if I can get an unconditional. I got it about a week ago and applied 21st December. When did you apply?
Name: Annie
Course Applied for: Drama
Other Unis Applied to: Leeds [drama], Bristol, Warwick, Kent [law]
Anything Else: nope!
Lauren i now have an interview date :smile:, so all is sorted, my school accidentally didn't hand mine in till the 5th :frown:, but i got a reply today !!. Are you doing photography ??
Hi Amie, no I’m doing philosophy!
Well good luck with your interview :smile:
Thank you :smile:
Name/Username: Catherine (Just Cat is preferred)
Course(s) Applied for: Drama and Education Studies
Other Unis Applied to: Sussex University, Goldsmiths, South Bank
Anything Else: (conditional offer from bath spa ) Currently deciding between Bath Spa and Sussex. Bath spa is looking like my preferred choice. However starting to think about my accomodation and was wondering what other people were considering?
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending