The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL Biology unit 4 notes and jan 2019 exam

Does anyone have bio unit 4 notes? And how are you all preparing for Jan 2019 exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Like **** . What grades are you getting when solving pp ? Out of 90 ?
Between 57-63
I am just doing past papers + trying to learn model answers
Reply 4
Me too but the papers are quite difficult . Too many Suggest questions
What marks are you getting?
Original post by Leah.J
Me too but the papers are quite difficult . Too many Suggest questions
DOES anyone know where to find OCTOBER 2018 paper ...pls share the link or tell me the website!!
Reply 7
Original post by rimsha14
What marks are you getting?

I got 63 in my mock :/ It was 18 nov
Reply 8
Original post by MARYAM1234567
DOES anyone know where to find OCTOBER 2018 paper ...pls share the link or tell me the website!!

I dont know how you can get the paper,I only have the printed paper , but I have the mark scheme as a PDF if you want it .
Original post by Leah.J
I dont know how you can get the paper,I only have the printed paper , but I have the mark scheme as a PDF if you want it .

Can you please send the markscheme here. I need it.
Anyone have good model answers of repeating questions or processes of (primary immune system, secondary immune system, PCR, gel electrophoresis) and so many more? Can you please share them here or please email me: [email protected]
Guys how do you study a week before exam? Like what do you do? Learn mark scheme answers, watch youtube videos? Please share how you revise before exam and if its effective?
Reply 12
Does anyone have forensic entomology notes??
Reply 13
Anyone have good model answers of repeating questions or processes of (primary immune system, secondary immune system, PCR, gel electrophoresis) and so many more? Can you please share them here or please email me: [email protected]

Please share here too , if anyone has.
Original post by Leah.J

yeah sure send me the marking scheme
and who gave you the hard copy...lol ask them from where did they get the question paper

just learn1 or 2 standard marking scheme points...it will be more time saving
Reply 16
yeah sure send me the marking scheme
and who gave you the hard copy...lol ask them from where did they get the question paper

My teacher lol , it was my mock
Reply 17
Mark scheme :
Original post by Leah.J
Mark scheme :

thankss alot!!
can you ask her from where did she/he get the question paper plsssss
Reply 19
thankss alot!!
can you ask her from where did she/he get the question paper plsssss

Pearson's official website . I'll try and see if I can get her to send me the pdf version by the end of the day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending