The Student Room Group

GCSE German

Does anybody need help with AQA 9-1 German. I am currently in Year 11 and studied GCSE German last year , achieving a Grade 8 . I am now studying AS German
(edited 5 years ago)
I need help please! (>_< )
My listening skills are really bad as I struggle in listening the most.

Also for speaking how can I improve sounding more "fluent"? If that makes sense. How can I improve my speaking please?

Also how is German A Level so far? I intend to take German for A Level.
Original post by AngelStarfire

Also for speaking how can I improve sounding more "fluent"? If that makes sense. How can I improve my speaking please?

I can help- listen to German videos on YouTube and German music. It helps your listening and as for speaking, after listening you will slowly pick up on pronounciation- but a good way is practicing in front of a mirror, speaking after a vocal recording. Remember the German alphabet proounciations. Also learn new vocabulary outside of class
Original post by AngelStarfire

I need help with speaking. I am a grade 8 in writing and reading, a 7 in listening and a 6 in speaking . That is bringing my whole grade down and because of the speaking I am always like 2 marks away from the 8. I really struggle with stringing sentences together on the spot.
Original post by PsychoShane
Does anybody need help with AQA 9-1 German. I am currently in Year 11 and studied GCSE German last year , achieving a Grade 8 . I am now studying AS German

I need help with speaking. I am a grade 8 in writing and reading, a 7 in listening and a 6 in speaking . That is bringing my whole grade down and because of the speaking I am always like 2 marks away from the 8. I really struggle with stringing sentences together on the spot.
What about the writing?
Original post by sqrt of 5
What about the writing?

What do you mean?

Quick Reply

Latest