The Student Room Group

Should I use anki or quizlet plus for GCSEs?

Hi

I have used anki and quizlet plus (long term learning) , and they both have pros and cons

Quizlet:
Pros: better UI than anki, has alot of games, has spaced repetition and it already has cards that people have used, so it saves me more time.

cons: Spaced repetion isnt as good as anki

Anki:
pros: space repetition is really good (so i can learn more)

cons: not many people at GCSE use it (med students use it), have to make my own cards so its time consuming, UI doesnt look good .....BUUUT, the space repetion wayy better than quizlet, so it could do a better job

I'll be using one of the flashcard apps for : Chemistry, bioogy, physics ,geography, english,sociology ,economics and a bit of maths

I want to hear your opinions as to what I (as a GCSE student) should use
Reply 1
quizlet no question
Original post by Azimbrook1
Hi

I have used anki and quizlet plus (long term learning) , and they both have pros and cons

Quizlet:
Pros: better UI than anki, has alot of games, has spaced repetition and it already has cards that people have used, so it saves me more time.

cons: Spaced repetion isnt as good as anki

Anki:
pros: space repetition is really good (so i can learn more)

cons: not many people at GCSE use it (med students use it), have to make my own cards so its time consuming, UI doesnt look good .....BUUUT, the space repetion wayy better than quizlet, so it could do a better job

I'll be using one of the flashcard apps for : Chemistry, bioogy, physics ,geography, english,sociology ,economics and a bit of maths

I want to hear your opinions as to what I (as a GCSE student) should use

use anki , i have used majority programmes , anki is the best so far !! and the way I would do it after every lesson make anki flashcards , the next day look over them
Reply 3
Original post by theokitz
quizlet no question

But the space repetition isn't as good as anki

Quick Reply

Latest