The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Official Staffordshire University Applicants Thread 2019

Hello!

If you're thinking about applying for Staffordshire University for 2019 - or if you're super-keen and already have - then you're in the right place!

This thread is where you can chat to other applicants, let us know what you're thinking and ask any questions about applying or the uni itself. We're here to help if you need us

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Staffordshire University
Hello!

If you're thinking about applying for Staffordshire University for 2019 - or if you're super-keen and already have - then you're in the right place!

This thread is where you can chat to other applicants, let us know what you're thinking and ask any questions about applying or the uni itself. We're here to help if you need us

Hi, I have recently applied to this university and got an interview! :smile: However, I was just wondering if I would be able to find out the cost of the Tedder Court accommodation per week/month?
Cheers!
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Hi when will I hear back from reslife regarding my accommodation I will be starting in March 2019. I applied a month ago and still haven’t heard back from them.
Original post by faelliott
Hi, I have recently applied to this university and got an interview! :smile: However, I was just wondering if I would be able to find out the cost of the Tedder Court accommodation per week/month?
Cheers!

Hi @faelliott

Congratulations on your interview! :banana:

If you contact our ResLife team, they should be able to help - [email protected] or 01782 294221.

Please let me know if you have any other questions :smile:

Thanks

Amy
Original post by steph2001
Hi when will I hear back from reslife regarding my accommodation I will be starting in March 2019. I applied a month ago and still haven’t heard back from them.

Hi @steph2001

Sorry to hear you haven't had a reply yet.

I'd suggest giving them a quick call on 01782 294221 and they should be able to help :smile:

Thanks

Amy
Hi @faelliott

Congratulations on your interview! :banana:

If you contact our ResLife team, they should be able to help - [email protected] or 01782 294221.

Please let me know if you have any other questions :smile:

Thanks

Amy

Thanks for the information, I've just emailed them! :smile:
Reply 6
Applied, just waiting for my teacher to sign off the application and to write me a reference.

Applied for Paramedic Science September entry, fingers crossed!!
Original post by Vuf
Applied, just waiting for my teacher to sign off the application and to write me a reference.

Applied for Paramedic Science September entry, fingers crossed!!

Hi,
Best of luck! If you need any help from us, just contact [email protected]
Best wishes,
Shaun
Reply 8
Hi,
Best of luck! If you need any help from us, just contact [email protected]
Best wishes,
Shaun

Cheers, Shaun! All sent off now, so fingers crossed now.

Good luck to everyone else.
Hi all

Just a quick one to say that if we're here if you need any help with your personal statements!

Visit https://helpinghand.staffs.ac.uk/ - upload your statement, and our team will send you some personalised feedback to get you on the right track! :smile:

Thanks

Amy
Reply 10
Just sent off my application and hoping I get an offer. I've applied for the Media (Film) Production course. I used the personal statement help and got some really useful feedback, so thank you. I recommend it!
Hey,
Has anyone applied for any computer science related courses such as cyber security?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Amyan
Just sent off my application and hoping I get an offer. I've applied for the Media (Film) Production course. I used the personal statement help and got some really useful feedback, so thank you. I recommend it!

Hi @Amyan

That's great news. We'll keep everything crossed for you :happy2:

And thanks for the kind words about our personal statement service.

Please give me a shout if we can help with anything else.

Thanks

Amy
Greetings Staffordshire.

I used to study in Asia Pacific University in Malaysia for my undergraduate study. The course that I did was a dual degree between Asia Pacific and Staffordshire. So I received both certs from APU and Staffordshire. My question is if I plan to further my study at Staffordshire university for my postgrads will I be consider as alumni and will I get the discounted price?
Original post by Jibshamzah
Greetings Staffordshire.

I used to study in Asia Pacific University in Malaysia for my undergraduate study. The course that I did was a dual degree between Asia Pacific and Staffordshire. So I received both certs from APU and Staffordshire. My question is if I plan to further my study at Staffordshire university for my postgrads will I be consider as alumni and will I get the discounted price?

Hi @Jibshamzah

Thanks for your enquiry. I'm not 100% sure of the answer so I've forwarded it on to our team. I'll post the reply on here as soon as I get it :smile:

Thanks

Amy
Hi @Jibshamzah Thanks for your enquiry. I'm not 100% sure of the answer so I've forwarded it on to our team. I'll post the reply on here as soon as I get it :smile:ThanksAmy
Thank you for your prompt reply. Sure, will look forward for the answer soon. Thank you Amy :smile:
Thank you for your prompt reply. Sure, will look forward for the answer soon. Thank you Amy :smile:

Hi @Jibshamzah

I've just heard back from our Enquiries team:

"Our alumni discount is available to all students who have completed and passed a Staffordshire University undergraduate degree (Ordinary or Honours) either in the UK or at one of our International partners and progress onto postgraduate taught study. Therefore, you would be eligible to receive a discount on your tuition fees. There will be changes to our alumni discount for students who will be starting in September 2019 so please contact us for further details."

You can contact our Enquries team on [email protected].

Please give me a shout if you have any more questions :smile:

Thanks

Amy
Hi @Jibshamzah

I've just heard back from our Enquiries team:

"Our alumni discount is available to all students who have completed and passed a Staffordshire University undergraduate degree (Ordinary or Honours) either in the UK or at one of our International partners and progress onto postgraduate taught study. Therefore, you would be eligible to receive a discount on your tuition fees. There will be changes to our alumni discount for students who will be starting in September 2019 so please contact us for further details."

You can contact our Enquries team on [email protected].

Please give me a shout if you have any more questions :smile:

Thanks

Amy

Hi @Staffordshire University [br] [br] Thank you for your prompt reply. So I'm eligible to get the alumni discount price. Thank you for the information.

Well I want to apply for the postgraduate course, but I haven't received my certificate from Staffordshire yet. As my previous university admin said in Asia Pacific University, we will be receiving our Staffordshire certificate most likely by this month January 2019. But I wonder if I could request to send my certificate a bit early? can I?

Thank you
Jibshamzah
Hi @Staffordshire University [br] [br] Thank you for your prompt reply. So I'm eligible to get the alumni discount price. Thank you for the information.

Well I want to apply for the postgraduate course, but I haven't received my certificate from Staffordshire yet. As my previous university admin said in Asia Pacific University, we will be receiving our Staffordshire certificate most likely by this month January 2019. But I wonder if I could request to send my certificate a bit early? can I?

Thank you
Jibshamzah

Hi @Jibshamzah

Thanks for your enquiry. I'm not 100% sure on this one. I'd suggest dropping our enquiries team an email ([email protected]) so you can fully explain your situation and ask if they could send the certificate early.

Thanks

Amy
Hi @Jibshamzah

Thanks for your enquiry. I'm not 100% sure on this one. I'd suggest dropping our enquiries team an email ([email protected]) so you can fully explain your situation and ask if they could send the certificate early.

Thanks

Amy

Thank you Amy for your assistance in this matter. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest