The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by conniekxx
Did you get a confirmation that they had received your email?

yea but i got it the next day. also, i think they might be closed for the holiday so they might not get back to you straight away
Original post by pinkfluffystuff
yea but i got it the next day. also, i think they might be closed for the holiday so they might not get back to you straight away

I didn’t get a confirmation e-mail from them at all.. and I replied the day I got the interview, which was a few days before they closed for break.. I hope they received it
Original post by Sharky11
I didn’t get a confirmation e-mail from them at all.. and I replied the day I got the interview, which was a few days before they closed for break.. I hope they received it

Im the same think i got an interview invite on the 21st and replied the same day but had no confirmation.
I just went to fill in the widening participation survey because i think im eligable but realised its expired. Any ideas what i could do about this ?
Original post by Bethan Dowsett
I just went to fill in the widening participation survey because i think im eligable but realised its expired. Any ideas what i could do about this ?

If you got an interview, they invited you to fill out the survey again in the interview email, so it isn’t expired.
Im the same think i got an interview invite on the 21st and replied the same day but had no confirmation.

Yea, got the email the 20th of December and replied the same day.. Hopefully they just didn’t get to confirm before the break..
(edited 5 years ago)
If you got an interview, they invited you to fill out the survey again in the interview email, so it isn’t expired.

I tried the link in the email and it said the survey was expired, do you think its worth phoning or best just leaving it?
Yea, got the email the 20th of December and replied the same day.. Hopefully they just didn’t get to confirm before the break..

Whens your interview ?
I tried the link in the email and it said the survey was expired, do you think its worth phoning or best just leaving it?

Oh, yea I think you should call them after break then, not a bad idea to make sure.
Whens your interview ?

15th of January, you?
15th of January, you?

16th Jan. How you feeling about it at the moment, you done much prep?
has anyone not got an interview yet?

Can anyone confirm that there are 15 mmi stations for lancaster and a pbl group work for 20 mins? Does anyone know what to expect for the pbl group work?!
Original post by drayarel1
has anyone not got an interview yet?

I haven't but I'm foundation med. Not sure if they've started handing out interviews for foundation ppl yet.

Mine’s also on the 16th of Jan!
Original post by thepewds_
Mine’s also on the 16th of Jan!

Ahh nice to find someone on the same day as me! Have you had any other interviews yet or is this your first ?
Ahh nice to find someone on the same day as me! Have you had any other interviews yet or is this your first ?

I have 3 interviews, my first one will be on the 14th. Wbu?!
I have 3 interviews, my first one will be on the 14th. Wbu?!

I have 2 so far my first is Lancaster. Do you have any idea what the group task will be like, thats one of the parts im most nervous for.
I have 2 so far my first is Lancaster. Do you have any idea what the group task will be like, thats one of the parts im most nervous for.

Same, but at least it’s before the MMI so we can get it done and over with.

How much prep have you done?
Same, but at least it’s before the MMI so we can get it done and over with.

How much prep have you done?

Ive done a bit doubt itll be of much use tho. Hbu ?

Latest

Trending

Trending