The Student Room Group

Transfering to UAL for 2nd Year

Hi everybody,
I am an international student, it is my first year in the UK but I would like to transfer from my current university to the University of Arts London, it was my dream university. I wanted to know if it is possible to transfer for the 2nd year in the Film Practice or Film and Television course. I am also an international student will that be a big problem for transferring or not?
Original post by AE2300
Hi everybody,
I am an international student, it is my first year in the UK but I would like to transfer from my current university to the University of Arts London, it was my dream university. I wanted to know if it is possible to transfer for the 2nd year in the Film Practice or Film and Television course. I am also an international student will that be a big problem for transferring or not?

transfers are always on a case by case basis so you ll only know if you ask them.
Original post by AE2300
Hi everybody,

Hi there

If you are looking to transfer from another university to the University of the arts London I believe you’d have to create a portfolio and apply the way you would , usually for an Undergraduate course .

For students already studying at UAL the transfer process works a little differently.

For more information maybe contact the University admission team directly? Alternatively read more about transfers online !

https://www.arts.ac.uk/study-at-ual/how-to-apply/applying-through-ucas

Hope that was helpful!
Thanks
Memunatu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending