The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU Nursing 2019 Interview

Hi !
I have my interview tomorrow for ljmu for mental health nursing. Anyone else in the same boat?
Very nervous as ljmu is my first choice and also my first interview !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Jfulton
Hi !
I have my interview tomorrow for ljmu for mental health nursing. Anyone else in the same boat?

Good luck for your interview!
Liverpool
Hi - just came across this thread. How did your interview go? 😊
Original post by lollipop2811
Hi - just came across this thread. How did your interview go? 😊

Hi ! It went really well thank you got offered a place and had it all confirmed so I’ll be starting Sept 2019
Reply 4
Original post by Jfulton
Hi ! It went really well thank you got offered a place and had it all confirmed so I’ll be starting Sept 2019

Congratulations on your place at ljmu!

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything just let me know! :smile:
Reply 5
Hi i applied for children's nursing at ljmu last week and i was wondering how long it took you to get a interview? thank you :smile: x
Original post by fionam12
Hi i applied for children's nursing at ljmu last week and i was wondering how long it took you to get a interview? thank you :smile: x

Good luck lovely ! I’m a mature student so I already have everything so applied when applications opened in early September so it took a while for me to hear back from any of my choices but then had interview invitations for
all 3 in the same week 😂. Overall took about 8 weeks but I imagine you will hear back sooner than that. x
Original post by Jfulton
Hi !

Hi, I am a mature student at Northampton in my first year of mental health. I am thinking of transfering to LJM in the second year of the course. Do you know about the course here, the tutors or if there is loads of maths 😖. I know there will be some but just wondering if you could help at all x
Original post by Bell004725
Hi, I am a mature student at Northampton in my first year of mental health. I am thinking of transfering to LJM in the second year of the course. Do you know about the course here, the tutors or if there is loads of maths 😖. I know there will be some but just wondering if you could help at all x

Hi, I haven’t started yet I don’t until next year so really you’re better off asking someone who’s already on the course as I don’t know the full details of the maths or the tutors on the course only what’s on the website really. X
Same I have sent my application off for children’s nursing and I’m so nervous haven’t got a reply yet but it’s only been 1 day
Reply 10
Original post by Mariya187x
Same I have sent my application off for children’s nursing and I’m so nervous haven’t got a reply yet but it’s only been 1 day

Its completely natural to feel nervous!

Good luck with your application though :smile:
Hey, I’ve also applied for child nursing for September 2019 and haven’t had an interview yet x
Reply 12
Hi,
Has anyone had a interview for Children's Nursing yet?
I sent my application off about 3weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet.
Fingers crossed! 🙂
Original post by Star-7
Hi,
Has anyone had a interview for Children's Nursing yet?
I sent my application off about 3weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet.
Fingers crossed! 🙂

Hi I sent my application in for children’s nursing around a month ago and I still haven’t heard anything back
I’m glad you haven’t either because I was starting to get worried!
they’ll probably interview loads of us soon hopefully 😊 x
I applied for child nursing at Northumbria in Nov heard bout 4 weeks later invited to interview, just had interview on 4th Jan so now waiting to her outcome.
Hiya I’ve got a nursing interview for Liverpool John Moores in 2 weeks time and I’m just wondering what the day consists of and what the interview questions Are
Woohoo I got offer into Northumbria for child nursing 😁 Good Luck everyone.

(Original post by sharondodd82)I applied for child nursing at Northumbria in Nov heard bout 4 weeks later invited to interview, just had interview on 4th Jan so now waiting to her outcome.
Original post by sharondodd82
I applied for child nursing at Northumbria in Nov heard bout 4 weeks later invited to interview, just had interview on 4th Jan so now waiting to her outcome.
Reply 17
Has anyone had an interview date or been for an interview/given an offer yet for Children's Nursing at LJMU?
I sent my UCAS off start of November and still waiting to hear back.
hi
I've got an interview for mental health nursing on the 22nd, what kind of questions are you asked???
I'm so scared for mine
Original post by Star*7
Has anyone had an interview date or been for an interview/given an offer yet for Children's Nursing at LJMU?
I sent my UCAS off start of November and still waiting to hear back.

I am doing to an interview next Thursday 17/01 for child nursing at LJMU I sent my UCAS off late October and they invited me to an interview around the 15th of December. Don’t worry they’re probably interviewing loads of people at the moment (there are only 30 places and apparently they had a few hundred applicants last year) they’ll get to you don’t worry :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest