The Student Room Group

Pain during sex (girls)

Just wondering - are there any girls out there for whom sex is completely pain-free? As in, is it normal to have a bit of pain/discomfort when you are having sex, or is this something I need to have investigated? (
Original post by Anonymous
Just wondering - are there any girls out there for whom sex is completely pain-free? As in, is it normal to have a bit of pain/discomfort when you are having sex, or is this something I need to have investigated? (

Sex is a painful thing for girls (when you do it for the first time) and also it depends on how big he is because sometimes the girl may not be a virgin but it’s his **** size that’s making he sex painful just because he’s got more to fit in the vagina. If you ever do experience discomfort you should always let him know because your well-being comes first, no point letting him jeet and you being there bare uncomfortable because you won’t enjoy it
Reply 2
Original post by Darling410
Sex is a painful thing for girls (when you do it for the first time) and also it depends on how big he is because sometimes the girl may not be a virgin but it’s his **** size that’s making he sex painful just because he’s got more to fit in the vagina. If you ever do experience discomfort you should always let him know because your well-being comes first, no point letting him jeet and you being there bare uncomfortable because you won’t enjoy it

Thanks for the reply. It's not the first time, and my partner is not particularly big. He does know that it's not always comfortable for me, but things like more foreplay, different positions and using lube haven't helped so I've just come to accept that there will always be some pain involved. Just wondered if it was the same for other girls too.
I suppose the best thing you could do is just bring it up at a doctor's appointment even if it is just a minor thing. They may be able to provide something which will help ease it.
Original post by Anonymous

If your going for anal then it sure is going to hurt. Apart from that if it's going in the pussy then the size of the **** tells the amount of pain you will have.

Quick Reply

Latest