The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Liverpool Hope Uni Social Life

Just a quick question, is the student social life at Liverpool Hope any good? Are there many good pubs around etc.?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Liverpool
Visit website
Original post by anonymous1540
Just a quick question, is the student social life at Liverpool Hope any good? Are there many good pubs around etc.?

Hey @anonymous1540 :hello:

There are plenty of places for student social life both around campus and in Liverpool City Centre itself.

On our Hope Park campus we do have 'Our Place' which is our social space on campus, with a bar and many themed evenings throughout the year. Around the campus is a couple of local pubs, however, student tend to head down to Lark Lane. Lark Lane is a local area with plenty of restarunts and bars.

You may find this video useful as it gives ou a glimpse of both Lark lane and the City Centre:

I hope this helps but of course if you do have any further questions please do give me a shout

Ruth :h:
Hello, could I ask a questions. What are the bus timetables like. Is there late buses from the city centre to the campus
Original post by travelcollegeguy
Hello, could I ask a questions. What are the bus timetables like. Is there late buses from the city centre to the campus

Hi travelcollegeguy :hello:

We offer a free shuttle bus between our three campuses; Hope Park, Creative campus and Aigburth campus. Depending on which subject you wish to study you will either be based at our Hope Park or Creative campus (our Aigburth campus is accommodation only). The Creative campus is situated in the city centre and then is a 10-15 minute walk into the centre where you will find shops and restaurants. The Hope Park campus is located just outside of the city centre. For a full timetable of this shuttle you can visit the link here.

Alternatively there is public bus transport from Hope Park campus to the city centre offered by StageCoach, number 86c and Arriva, number 75. You can find the timetables on their websites. The most direct bus would be the number 75 past 6pm and this runs until just after midnight from Liverpool One Bus Station. The total travel time from google maps states 30 minutes.

I hope this helps!

Amy and Tom :biggrin:
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending