The Student Room Group

Podcast recommendations?

I’ve been listening to podcasts rather than music recently, so if you have any that you are currently enjoying please let me know !! 😁
Can be about anything really, im into politics and philosophy/philosophical questions, religion and literature 🥰
Original post by Wooord
I’ve been listening to podcasts rather than music recently, so if you have any that you are currently enjoying please let me know !! 😁
Can be about anything really, im into politics and philosophy/philosophical questions, religion and literature 🥰

:hi: Hey there, just moved your thread from Chat to Creative corner :awesome:

I haven't listened to many podcasts but there was this fabulous one a lecturer of mine gave me links to that the BBC did on the "wonders of the natural world" and it just sort of goes on about the really extraordinary things on our Earth! :smile: They had special speakers in the field on to talk about it in detail :yy: V highly recommend :borat:

Otherwise @Charlotte's Web I believe is a fan of podcasts :smile: She may have some funky recommendations for you? :ahee:

:bump:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:hi: Hey there, just moved your thread from Chat to Creative corner :awesome:

I haven't listened to many podcasts but there was this fabulous one a lecturer of mine gave me links to that the BBC did on the "wonders of the natural world" and it just sort of goes on about the really extraordinary things on our Earth! :smile: They had special speakers in the field on to talk about it in detail :yy: V highly recommend :borat:

Otherwise @Charlotte's Web I believe is a fan of podcasts :smile: She may have some funky recommendations for you? :ahee:

:bump:

Hi, thank you!!! That sounds really interesting and is something I can imagine myself loving. I’ll have a look. Thanks again!
Reply 3
The Surviving Society podcast is a political podcast from a sociological perspective. It was recommended to me by a friend about a month ago and it's been really interesting to listen to on my commute.
Original post by Justmac
The Surviving Society podcast is a political podcast from a sociological perspective. It was recommended to me by a friend about a month ago and it's been really interesting to listen to on my commute.

I’ll check it out. Thanks!
Kinda off topic but I'd recommend the True Geordie Podcast - some have no relevance but others such as England's Wolf Of Wall Street and True Geordie vs Psychologist relates to what you are looking for (Wolf Of Wall Street is about american jail system and more specifically the case of Shaun Attwood.) I must admit it's not a 'learning podcast' but it is one you can listen to everyday when doing day to day stuff.
Original post by CloudySkies238
Kinda off topic but I'd recommend the True Geordie Podcast - some have no relevance but others such as England's Wolf Of Wall Street and True Geordie vs Psychologist relates to what you are looking for (Wolf Of Wall Street is about american jail system and more specifically the case of Shaun Attwood.) I must admit it's not a 'learning podcast' but it is one you can listen to everyday when doing day to day stuff.

Not off topic at all, that’s exactly the kind of recommendations I want, something new! Thank youuuu
Hi, my name is Bilal, I am a UCL student and with two fellow students, we started CultrTalk. CultrTalk is a podcast channel, we discuss several different topics about university, life and more! Check out our YouTube channel on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCllv9UWmGjzvOJ15vxk-K6Q

Quick Reply

Latest