The Student Room Group

Vapor's Road to a Productive Life!

Scroll to see replies

an hour's still pretty good, especially if it was a productive one:yes:
Reply 21
Original post by entertainmyfaith
an hour's still pretty good, especially if it was a productive one:yes:

Wasn’t hugely productive as I felt like I was forcing myself to do it!! Really need to make it part of my routine :smile: onwards and upwards!!!
Reply 22
Day 4: 04/01/2019

Just a quick update today! I woke up very late, but I feel like I needed it; this lead me to complete my 2-hour target of revision today, and I feel my revision was very worthwhile and effective! I look forward to returning to university and sharing my daily schedules with you guys. Maybe I will make a template that those of you also can uni could follow to ensure good days with a great work/life balance!? Let me know if that's something you'd want to see.

Other than that, I had a reunion with my old football team which was nice, and I am soon spending time with my girlfriend before she heads back to University on Sunday.

Khan Academy is a top resource for learning anything and part of the reason I chose to study economics. The videos are very well laid out and provide great examples. I was using it today to revise, so that's my recommendation of the day! If you have some spare time tomorrow, check a topic you're interested in about, and maybe you can gain a new hobby.
khan.png
Have a great day tomorrow! I'm going to try and squeeze another 2 hours before I get going properly from Sunday to Saturday next week.
Until tomorrow,
James (@lifeistooshortie)

Spoiler

My father recommended Khan Academy to me a while ago. I hear it's very useful for undergraduate.
gotta love Khan Academy :yes:
best of luck! :rave: and please tag me :redface:
Reply 25
Day 5: 05/91/2019

Just a quick update as I don’t have my laptop with me.

Terrible day really and am in a very bad mood! Hopefully something goes right tomorrow so I can lift my spirits..

Just feel really irritable.

Anyway, hope your day has been better than mine, sorry for the negativity!!

James
(edited 5 years ago)
Yessss another Nadal fan! :woo:
Hope tomorrow's better for you :console:
sorry today hasn't been great hope the next day goes better:console:
:console:
Reply 29
Original post by Tolgarda
My father recommended Khan Academy to me a while ago. I hear it's very useful for undergraduate.

It is a great resource! I'm finding it very useful for consoling my economics :cool:

Original post by nyxnko_
gotta love Khan Academy :yes:
best of luck! :rave: and please tag me :redface:

Will do, thank you very much for your support :biggrin: Hope you enjoy more of my posts!

Original post by gcsemusicsucks
Yessss another Nadal fan! :woo:
Hope tomorrow's better for you :console:

I LOVE Nadal! :teeth: some of the shots he pulls off have me jumping for joy - thanks a lot :smile:

Original post by entertainmyfaith
sorry today hasn't been great hope the next day goes better:console:

It happens, thanks a lot, the comments on here really help :biggrin:

Original post by nyxnko_
:console:

Funny how a cute little emoji can cheer you up :awesome: Thanks so much!
Original post by Vapormax
Will do, thank you very much for your support :biggrin: Hope you enjoy more of my posts!

Funny how a cute little emoji can cheer you up :awesome: Thanks so much!

Will do :yes:
Aww :hugs: glad you're in a better mood now :redface: How has today been going so far?
Reply 31
Original post by nyxnko_
Will do :yes:
Aww :hugs: glad you're in a better mood now :redface: How has today been going so far?

Good thanks, will update further this evening:woo: How are you!? @nyxnko_
(edited 5 years ago)
may i be tagged?:h:
Reply 33
Original post by Ailurophile03
may i be tagged?:h:

Of course! It will be my pleasure, you'll be in my post tonight.:redface:
Good thanks, will update further this evening:woo: How are you!? @nyxnko_

Okie :thumbsup:
I'm good, I guess :tongue: Had a bit of a long day and now, all I want to do is sleep :sleep:
Reply 35
Day 6: 06/01/2019

Hey everyone, just wanted to start with a huge thank you for all of the messages yesterday. I was very irritable but today has been a turnaround.
Huge shoutout to @nyxnko_, @entertainmyfaith and @gcsemusicsucks- really appreciate you guys and I hope you enjoy today's blog!!

Today I woke up and went to the driving range with my girlfriend. She wants to take it up and wants my help, so I am super excited to get going with her as it will not only help my practice, but we can play together! :biggrin:

My time with her was cut short as I sadly had to say goodbye to her, as she is returning to university today. While this upsets me, we did well of managing the last term, so I am optimistic we will do even better this time!

Grabbed a McDonalds, came home and took all of the Christmas decorations down. It took quite a while, but the house is now back to normal :eek: No more Christmas for another 11 months. :frown:

I then had the nicest roast lamb, sorted the year out with my family around the table and big plans, and am going to plan my week after this post (will publish it tomorrow).

No studying today, but a productive day none the less.
I thought I'd attach the steak I had last night (despite my bad mood :confused:) as my brother, and I consumed one of these each! Steak is the way to my heart :tong:
IMG_6730.jpg
Hope you've had a great day, and welcome to the tagging list @Ailurophile03!!

What's your favorite meal? I'll rank them out of 10 tomorrow!!
James

Spoiler

Hey everyone, just wanted to start with a huge thank you for all of the messages yesterday. I was very irritable but today has been a turnaround.
Huge shoutout to @nyxnko_, @entertainmyfaith and @gcsemusicsucks- really appreciate you guys and I hope you enjoy today's blog!!

Today I woke up and went to the driving range with my girlfriend. She wants to take it up and wants my help, so I am super excited to get going with her as it will not only help my practice, but we can play together! :biggrin:

My time with her was cut short as I sadly had to say goodbye to her, as she is returning to university today. While this upsets me, we did well of managing the last term, so I am optimistic we will do even better this time!

Grabbed a McDonalds, came home and took all of the Christmas decorations down. It took quite a while, but the house is now back to normal :eek: No more Christmas for another 11 months. :frown:

I then had the nicest roast lamb, sorted the year out with my family around the table and big plans, and am going to plan my week after this post (will publish it tomorrow).

I thought I'd attach the steak I had last night (despite my bad mood :confused:) as my brother, and I consumed one of these each! Steak is the way to my heart :tong:
IMG_6730.jpg

James

Spoiler

:wavey: Don't mean to be a pain, but would you mind taking me off the taglist? Still intend to follow along, but am just more likely to catch up every few days :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by Labrador99
:wavey: Don't mean to be a pain, but would you mind taking me off the taglist? Still intend to follow along, but am just more likely to catch up every few days :smile:

Of course, not a pain at all! Thanks for following along :smile:

IMG_6730.jpg

James

Spoiler

wow, ur good cook! my fav meal is most probably pizza:biggrin::redface:
glad yesterday was better for you :hugs:
sushi :gah:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending