The Student Room Group

Blurting

How often should I blurt my revis ion
What's blurting your revision?
If you mean taking a break, a common approach is to use the pomodoro technique of 25 minutes work, 5 minutes break and after around 3-4 sessions a longer break of 15-30 minutes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Lemur14
What's blurting your revision? If you mean taking a break, a common approach is to use the pomodoro technique of 25 minutes work, 5 minutes break and after around 3-4 sessions a longer break of 15-30 minutes :smile:Posted from TSR Mobile
I’m not sure what the pomodoro technique is but blurting is reciting you revision checking how much you remember
Original post by ___amyyyx
I’m not sure what the pomodoro technique is but blurting is reciting you revision checking how much you remember

Ahh right, in which case I guess it depends how much revision you're doing, but maybe a few days after the initial topic revision, and then a couple of weeks after then note what you need to revise again from that? Depends how quick you're getting through the topics though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ___amyyyx
How often should I blurt my revis ion
You should do it until you can blurt the whole thing without getting stuck or leaving a blank.

Quick Reply

Latest