The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University of Warwick Law LLB

I just wanted to ask if anyone’s heard back from Warwick in regards to submitting a ucas application to study law in 2019... I applied in November but I haven’t heard back from them yet
Got an offer on the 11th december
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
why warwick, I have an offer from them but I don't know if I should make it my firm. I'm Indian and I don't like being with lots of Asians esp Chinese are they have something against us Indians. it's just rivalry with whose the biggest and best country
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Merry Xmas 2k19
why warwick, I have an offer from them but I don't know if I should make it my firm. I'm Indian and I don't like being with lots of Asians esp Chinese are they have something against us Indians. I also have an offer from bath which I here has less asains

That’s a stupid reason and slightly racist
What course
Reply 4
I applied end of october and havent heard back either
Original post by MargotP
I applied end of october and havent heard back either

what are you predicted?
Reply 6
Original post by anonymous1231231
what are you predicted?

Umm slightly different system but around the equivalent of a A*AA/AAA i think
Original post by MargotP
Umm slightly different system but around the equivalent of a A*AA/AAA i think

oh right. dw warwick law is pretty slow! was surprised when i got an offer, but they have relatively stable offer rates so you should get one
Reply 8
Original post by anonymous1231231
oh right. dw warwick law is pretty slow! was surprised when i got an offer, but they have relatively stable offer rates so you should get one

Oh right! Thanks a lott
Reply 9
I am yet to receive and offer and I applied on the 15th of November. Does anyone know when I am most likely to hear back?

GCSES 2 9s 1 8 2A*'s 6A's

AS A in English lit

A Level predicted A*AA*
Looks like they’re just slower than other unis :smile:
Reply 11
Most students wanting to do Law have similar grades so it all comes down to your personal statement. I got an offer 1 week ago so they should be letting you know within the next two weeks.
Just moved this to the university of warwick forum :yay:
Admission s have just contacted me wanting to know what I have been doing in my gap year . Already have my grades . I’m really worried as I so want Warwick.
Got rejected from them two days after submitting my application, lol. I applied for the Law with humanities course, though.
Original post by gemma_187
I just wanted to ask if anyone’s heard back from Warwick in regards to submitting a ucas application to study law in 2019... I applied in November but I haven’t heard back from them yet

I had a request from Admissions yesterday asking for more information about my gap year plans. I already have my grades. I am really worried that this is not a good sign and Warwick is my first choice.

Quick Reply

Latest