The Student Room Group

Verruca making me scared to have sex!!

I’m a first year uni student and last term I was too scared to have sex due to the persistent verruca on my foot. I’m a gay guy so my feet are more frequently in the air than my straight peers haha.

So my question is how would you react if your sex buddy had a verruca? I am just worried that news will break in the uni’s gay community that I have a verruca tbh.

Everyone’s opinion would be most welcome.
Hopefully I can properly satisfy my labido next term as it was somewhat neglected last due to my, I’m hoping irrational fear of being outed as some freak.

Thanks guys x
I don't think anyone is going to notice or care. Just avoid people who have a foot fetish, I guess?

Obligatory reminder to be safe.
Kkeeeeep ya socks on
Reply 3
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I don't think anyone is going to notice or care. Just avoid people who have a foot fetish, I guess?

Obligatory reminder to be safe.

Ok thanks man
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Kkeeeeep ya socks on

Yeah I always try but the guys I’ve been with have always sought to take them off. Hopefully uni students won’t care as much about sex with socks on.
Get it treated if it makes you feel more comfortable and keep your socks on, i wouldn't be bothered by something like that.
Reply 6
Original post by claireestelle
Get it treated if it makes you feel more comfortable and keep your socks on, i wouldn't be bothered by something like that.

Ok thanks for your input x
Original post by Anonymous
I’m a gay guy so my feet are more frequently in the air than my straight peers haha.

Intrigued. I'm not sure I understand. I'm heterosexual and feet end up in the air quite a bit.

Your doctor can freeze a verruca off with liquid nitrogen or you can even buy kits to do it yourself (just be aware you need a number of freeze/thaw cycles to be effective). It shouldn't last a term.

Quick Reply

Latest