The Student Room Group

Sent nudes to stranger with my face

I sent nudes to a stranger on a burner Facebook account. However I sent my face and now I'm scared. Have no idea what will happen. Apparently they are from the Philippines I need help asap

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Max12245
I sent nudes to a stranger on a burner Facebook account. However I sent my face and now I'm scared. Have no idea what will happen. Apparently they are from the Philippines I need help asap

I doubt anything bad will happen but next time if you are going to send nudes, cut your face out of them.
Reply 2
Original post by Homo Fuge
I doubt anything bad will happen but next time if you are going to send nudes, cut your face out of them.

Their pictures were literally off Google but I'm retarded and only bsckbackw searched after will it be fine?
Their pictures were literally off Google but I'm retarded and only bsckbackw searched after will it be fine?

I can't imagine how anything bad will happen. Most guys don't even really look at the nudes they receive after a couple of minutes.

I assume that you're a male. No one cares about male nudes.
If you're not comfortable with the whole world seeing them, don't send nudes I cannot understand why people do this.
Reply 6
Original post by Prostitueren

Yh I'm a dude

Original post by Pachuco
If you're not comfortable with the whole world seeing them, don't send nudes I cannot understand why people do this.

And yh I'm really stupid I'm usually way more careful not sure why I did this thats why I'm so scared
Reply 7
I'm really worried I'm such an idiot I should have known they werent a real person
I'm really worried I'm such an idiot I should have known they werent a real person

How old r u
Is this going to be one of these blackmail scams? If you sent them by a burner FB account I assume you've closed that down so there can be no contact?
Reply 10
Original post by Bobo344
How old r u

19 which makes me even dumber as I should know better
Reply 11
Original post by Apachecow
Is this going to be one of these blackmail scams? If you sent them by a burner FB account I assume you've closed that
down so there can be no contact

They actually blocked me as soon as I sent a picture with my face. And yes I have deleted the account
Reply 12
Pls I need help I'm so distraught
19 which makes me even dumber as I should know better

Ur actually dumb nonetheless it’s ok everyone makes mistakes . So look nothing much can happen coz ur a guy so calm down
Reply 14
Original post by Bobo344
Ur actually dumb nonetheless it’s ok everyone makes mistakes . So look nothing much can happen coz ur a guy so calm down

You sure? Can't they find my identity and post it online?
Original post by Prostitueren

Not to alarm OP, but my boy in my school they do.

One of them was particularly bad. Poor dude sent it to his mate instead of the lass he was talking to and it had his face on it. It didn't go down well for him

In theory yeah but who's gonna go through all that effort, you didn't send them to MI5 I wouldn't worry
Reply 17
It will probably end up on Tumblr or similar sites. That's often why people create fake accounts.

Nope I don’t think they’re so interested plus I don’t think ur the only one sending it

No, there are billons of pics online. Even if were posted on a forum, it would get a minute of attention and the next person's would get attention. The only risk is giving personal info so they can find your ID.

But yeah, probably try it with people you trust in future.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending