The Student Room Group

9-1 Maths iGCSE January 2019 Edexcel

Hey,

I am will be doing 9-1 Maths iGCSE January 2019 Edexcel. Is anyone else doing this and if so how are you revising?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lowenben4
Hey,

I am will be doing 9-1 Maths iGCSE January 2019 Edexcel. Is anyone else doing this and if so how are you revising?

For a lot of maths exams, practising the topics that you'll be tested on, in order to improve your mathematical confidence is key. I know you've probably not got an abundance of past papers but any questions that relate to topics on your syllabus will help you practice.

Good luck - if you're stuck just let me know :smile:
Hey wanted to know the same. Questions from the arithmetic chapter would be the most, according to me in paper. However good luck:smile:
Reply 3
Probability questions were hard. Does anyone have the right answers?
Reply 4
My answer for the inverse question was 4 ( not sure ) what about you ?
Reply 5
Do you have any other answers ? The last question
Hi I didn’t get this but people have been saying the answer to the probability question was 10
(edited 5 years ago)
For the probability i didn’t know the answer so i randomly guessed 10 so i hope it was 10.For the last question, it was proof so didnt put an answer in the answer box but i just worked out that x was 5.5 then put it back into the three equations and showed that there was a gap of 12
What did every get for hemisphere q ???
Reply 8
What was the percentage profit answer ?
Thank you
Didn't anyone do the math edexcel A*-U ? And does anyone have the answers
Did you get the ratio and indices one? I did the rest with ease. even the tower less than 14* was easy
For th ratio one do u mean the 1;m Q
A:B:C one. Just gave and got back from the exam
I swear I guessed 10 on the probability but then at the last minute did the quadratic equation and turned it to 12.

Spoiler

Original post by forgotmyname2018
What did every get for hemisphere q ???

Yeah that one was very difficult. I struggled despite getting the ones in past papers correct. Overall I think it was a very hard paper. Hopefully the grade boundaries are low.
Yeah also the inverse function. What was the answer to that?

i got x + x/16 or something like that can't exactly remember
Original post by zzxxolik
Probability questions were hard. Does anyone have the right answers?

what did you put for that? i had no clue lol i put n = 19 because it was the only realistic answer
What do you guys think the grade boundary will be for a 9?

Quick Reply

Latest