The Student Room Group

Can people suggest haircuts to me?

I currently have long hair and am looking for a new haircut. Please could people post images with the name of the haircut below. Thank You.

I am male by the way.
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I currently have long hair and am looking for a new haircut. Please could people post images with the name of the haircut below. Thank You.
Original post by Tom7teen

do u like short hair cuts, as in bob haircut
Reply 3
Original post by Ailurophile03
do u like short hair cuts, as in bob haircut

Is there many bob haircuts for men?
Reply 4

I am male by the way.

Just use a razor. Silky smooooooth.
i'm sorry i assumed u were a girl, i don't know about any make haircute:colondollar:
Reply 6
Original post by Tootles
Just use a razor. Silky smooooooth.

I'm not a fan of the skin head look.
Reply 7
Original post by Ailurophile03
i'm sorry i assumed u were a girl, i don't know about any make haircute:colondollar:

I should have made it more clear. I assumed people would know from my username.
Easy mistake to make.
i didn't read ur username sorry:biggrin:
Reply 9
I'm not a fan of the skin head look.
It's the only useful advice you're going to get when nobody can see you. Go to a barber and ask them.
Reply 10
Original post by Tootles
It's the only useful advice you're going to get when nobody can see you. Go to a barber and ask them.

All I am asking is for people to post images of haircuts they like and I will chose one for myself if I like any of them.

You are here again leaving non-constructive comments.
All I am asking is for people to post images of haircuts they like and I will chose one for myself if I like any of them.

You are here again leaving non-constructive comments.
Have you no imagination of your own? Look for haircuts yourself. Go to your barber and ask them. You are not going to get meaningful advice here. Especially as you've posed this question in the wrong forum.

If you don't like what I've said, report me.
Reply 12
Original post by Tootles
Have you no imagination of your own? Look for haircuts yourself. Go to your barber and ask them. You are not going to get meaningful advice here. Especially as you've posed this question in the wrong forum.

If you don't like what I've said, report me.

You present yourself as a very arrogant person. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and not report you providing you be more modest when reply to people's posts.

I am male by the way.

If you're not looking for anything fashionable, just ask for a 'French crop'. Otherwise (if you do want something fashionable), everybody and their dog seems to have a 'stepped' haircut nowadays.
You present yourself as a very arrogant person. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and not report you providing you be more modest when reply to people's posts.
:lol:

I have said nothing immodest or particularly arrogant. Learn what the big words mean before you bandy them around, in future.

Spoiler

Reply 15
Original post by insouciancedward
If you're not looking for anything fashionable, just ask for a 'French crop'. Otherwise (if you do want something fashionable), everybody and their dog seems to have a 'stepped' haircut nowadays.

What is a stepped haircut?
What is a french crop?
Reply 16
Original post by Tootles
:lol:

I have said nothing immodest or particularly arrogant. Learn what the big words mean before you bandy them around, in future.

Spoiler

I hope you get banned.
I hope you get banned.
In the twelve, nearly thirteen years I've been here, I've said - and been penalized for saying - things that are far more offensive than "your barber's advice means more than ours". I am highly unlikely to get banned for that, or even for mocking you. Hell, I've said worse directly to the mods and admins here.
Reply 18
Original post by Tootles
In the twelve, nearly thirteen years I've been here, I've said - and been penalized for saying - things that are far more offensive than "your barber's advice means more than ours". I am highly unlikely to get banned for that, or even for mocking you. Hell, I've said worse directly to the mods and admins here.

Just more reasons why you should be banned. Trolls like you ruin forums.

The moderators should not put up with it.
Reply 19
Original post by Tootles

Have you got nothing better to do than troll a student forum for 13 years?

Quick Reply

Latest