Btec business exam unit 6 January 2019 ANVIL CLOUD Ltd

Watch this thread
examsarestress1
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Do you guys know what the questions may be about? What do we research on I am so confused? Let me know ASAP!!! Any research that you've gathered so far???
Harrysmith1213
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Call this number, I heard they know 0800 1111.
Jordan_lilley_
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
helped thanks harry
Doxei
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Any other ideas?
Harrysmith1213
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Doxei)
Any other ideas?
I advise you use the number I provided it helped me a lot and gave me all the support I needed, I now know all about the upcoming case study
Jordan_lilley_
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Harrysmith1213)
I advise you use the number I provided it helped me a lot and gave me all the support I needed, I now know all about the upcoming case study
I agree i have all d* information now
Robocop 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi guys, I have a friend within Pearson and was told that the question will be based on how Mazlow was related to Herzberg (apparently their cousins) and your job in the exam will be to figure out wether they are cousins via their mothers or their fathers side. very hard job but i would suggest watching a program called Heir Hunters all of this Christmas which should give you an indication as to how you can figure out the answer to this mind boggling question.
mynameisjeff23
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hello I believe that the exam will be on hawking's theory of general relativity, and maybe on electric folding bikes as well.
FireKahootName
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
lmao ok
Doxei
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
guys, some of the questions will ask you about how to tie a noose. pages upon pages of revision makes you watch such videos anyway
12NH01
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
it may be on finsncial anbd non financial motivation
asdasdsad
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
OMG Guys am I only peron doing the exam tomorrow
fin123901
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
tf
LewiTrotter
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I am as well mate, struggling to identify the problems Anvil Cloud ltd face tbh, I can only identify 2 problems
robbob1111111111
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
which problems have you identified?
hazel hay
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
If anyone can help me with the issues anvil cloud has it will be a big help! thought i identifies 3 but now its only 2 thanks to staff turnover and training being the same thing!
hazel hay
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
literally, ANY issues at all!
Sterling699
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
what are the questions
zakmercer
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Add Me on Snpachat and i will send you a picture of the paper:::
zakmercer17
Zizihussain786
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
add my snapchat @zizihussain786 if your struggling for the Anvil Cloud Ltd
Last edited by Zizihussain786; 3 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (195)
42.12%
The paper was reasonable (205)
44.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (39)
8.42%
It was TERRIBLE (24)
5.18%

Watched Threads