The Student Room Group

What should I do with my long hair? | I'm a man btw

Poll

What should I do with my hair this summer

Soo,

I've been growing my hair for the past 3 years. At the start i just wanted to be able to slick my hair back, but then I was craving for a full man bun, and here I am looking like Baby Jesus at the keyboard.

My hair is now 16 inches long and I'm starting to really look feminine and that's not okay by my standards. I haven't cut it by now because of two reasons:

1.It looks extremely nice, it's healthy and I kinda like it
2.Don't really want to waste it.

Now I'm gonna ask your opinion on this through a poll.
Don't cut it! Or if you're gonna cut it just get a little trim. Long hair is attractive on men.
Reply 2
Original post by bloomer36
Don't cut it! Or if you're gonna cut it just get a little trim. Long hair is attractive on men.

I guess a trim could work in the end :thumbsup:
Reply 3
Can't really look feminine with a beard. Grow one if you don't have one already. No need to cut it if it suits you.
Reply 4
Original post by Faith.A
Can't really look feminine with a beard. Grow one if you don't have one already. No need to cut it if it suits you.

That's some clever logic :smile:) .Never really thought of that.. Hmm might try actually. Cheers!
Be like the Witcher

Reply 6
Original post by PTMalewski
Be like the Witcher

Mine is really just a tad bit longer, but I look too young to cosplay as Geralt :frown:
Geralt was young at some point too. There are many things you can do with long hair... imitate Korean from 500 years ago or sth... but it all doesn't matter.

Looks gives very little or no relevance to most of things. Your mental approach is what matters. If long hair suits you, wear them.
The longer you live, the more things you will notice to be irrelevant, and not worthy paying attention to. Within some range, that you don't look inappropriate for the situation, disgusting or scary, any style is good as long as it's ok with you.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by PTMalewski
Geralt was young at some point too. There are many things you can do with long hair... imitate Korean from 500 years ago or sth... but it all doesn't matter.

Looks gives very little or no relevance to most of things. Your mental approach is what matters. If long hair suits you, wear them.
The longer you live, the more things you will notice to be irrelevant, and not worthy paying attention to. Within some range, that you don't look inappropriate for the situation, disgusting or scary, any style is good as long as it's ok with you.

That's totally true. I agree with you! Everyone should
Hey I am really happy to learn that you have long hair, which BTW is in-tend. I would suggest you to keep them up and maybe you can try growing a beard with it. Although you should not worry too much about looking feminine, carrying a stubble at the least can help a lot.
Reply 10
Go bald

Quick Reply