The Student Room Group

Uni applicants for Psychology or Psychology and Criminology- 2019 entry

Hey, i was just wondering who has applied to which unis for any psychology course.
Add in your predicted grades, when you applied, when you got an acknowledgement and whether you got an offer.
Hello!
Have applied for Bsc Psychology at:
-Durham
-UCL
-Goldsmiths
-Queen Mary
-Newcastle

I was predicted A*AA (Biology, Psychology and Sociology)
I have received offers from all except UCL!! It hasn’t replied to my application yet and I applied at the start of October..😭

What about you?👍🏼
Hi,

I applied for Psychology BSc/MSci at Bath, Durham, Exeter, RHUL and Surrey. I applied in October and received offers from Surrey, RHUL and Exeter within a week, and I’m still waiting to hear from the other two which are known to take longer with offers! And I applied with A*AA predictions :smile:
Reply 3
Hey,
So I applied 5 days ago (7th December) and I've applied to mostly psychology with criminology, one forensic psychology and one just psychology. I applied to Sussex, Southampton, Royal Holloway, Reading and Portsmouth.
Sussex- Acknowledgement- update, offer of AAB, or ABB if firm 14/12/18
Southampton- Acknowledgement
Royal holloway- nothing yet
Reading- Acknowledgement- update, offer of AAA, AAB with B in EPQ or ABB if firm 14/12/18
Portsmouth- Offer 4 days later BBC or Unconditional if firm
My predicted grades are AAA, i'll keep you updated. Has anyone got an offer from Sussex yet or know anyone who has, apparently they take a bit longer.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Hey
Predicted DDM -BTEC
Applied on 6.12.2018 Psychology For all unis
Birmingham city - Acknowledged - 7.12.18
Northampton - Acknowledged - 7.12.18 Offer made 7.12.18 DDM
East London - Acknowledged- 7.12.18 Offer 12.12.18 MMP
Manchester Met - Acknowledged - 7.12.18
Chichester - Acknowledged- 7.12.18 - Completing Non stand entry task now
(edited 5 years ago)
I applied to five unis for Psych with Criminology on October 15th:
Brighton- BBC or Unconditional if i firm (18/10/2018)
Greenwich- BBB (22/10/2018)
Roehampton- BBB or unconditional if I firm (20/10/2018)
Loughborough- ABB (31/10/2018)
Sussex- Conditional, AAB, or ABB if i firm (15/11/2018)
I'm predicted A*AA but we put AAA on the application just to be safe. I'm not choosing yet though as I'm stuck between Sussex and Roehampton!
Original post by chlosimorichy
I applied to five unis for Psych with Criminology on October 15th:
Brighton- BBC or Unconditional if i firm (18/10/2018)
Greenwich- BBB (22/10/2018)
Roehampton- BBB or unconditional if I firm (20/10/2018)
Loughborough- ABB (31/10/2018)
Sussex- Conditional, AAB, or ABB if i firm (15/11/2018)
I'm predicted A*AA but we put AAA on the application just to be safe. I'm not choosing yet though as I'm stuck between Sussex and Roehampton!

Hey @chlosimorichy!

Choosing which course and which university is right for you is a big decision - so it's great to hear that you're nearly there. Ultimately, only you can decide which university is your best fit, but to help you make the most informed decision, here's a tiny summary of what we can offer you at Roehampton:

For Criminology we are in the UK top 20 universities for graduate earnings, and 90% of our graduates are in work or further study within six months of graduation. Our Psychology course is accredited by the British Psychological Society - you'll be taught by expert staff and leading psychologists.

Let us know if we can help you with anything more. :smile:
University of The West of England - unconditional offer
University of Hertfordshire - Got a conditional offer (3's for 2 AP's)
University of West London - waiting
University of Greenwich - unconditional offer
University of Chester - waiting

Most likely I will go to the University of Hertfordshire or the University of Greenwich.
I'll update again when I get all the offers or decline.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Ophelia Uchiha
University of The West of England - unconditional offer
University of Hertfordshire - waiting
University of West London - waiting
University of Greenwich - unconditional offer
University of Chester - waiting

Most likely I will go to the University of Hertfordshire, University of West London or the University of Greenwich.
I'll update again when I get all the offers or decline.

Hi @Ophelia Uchiha,

Lovely to see we're on your list of potential uni's! Fingers crossed you get an offer from us soon :crossedf:

If you need any info about Psychology at Herts or the uni itself, just let me know :u:.

Thanks,
Heather

Quick Reply

Latest