The Student Room Group

radiotherapy and oncology - 2018/2019

hi, has anyone applied for radiotherapy and oncology for 2019? if so, have you heard back from any unis? i've sent off my application and received emails that they're reviewing my application.
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi, theyre reviewing mine too! Have u got any offers/interviews back?
Reply 2
Original post by Btstrash
Hi, theyre reviewing mine too! Have u got any offers/interviews back?

hi, yes I've got 3 interviews. i'm just waiting to hear back from Liverpool. I actually have my first interview today at Cardiff... very nervous! Where have you applied?
Original post by emprew
hi, yes I've got 3 interviews. i'm just waiting to hear back from Liverpool. I actually have my first interview today at Cardiff... very nervous! Where have you applied?

Oh hi! I also had my first interview today at Cardiff! What time was urs, mine was 11.15? Also i just found out today that iv got 2 more interviews. I'm also waiting to hear back from Liverpool. So I've applied to Liverpool, Cardiff, UWE, Portsmouth and St Georges London. Havent heard anything back from UWE either. How did u find the interview today?
Reply 4
Original post by Btstrash
Oh hi! I also had my first interview today at Cardiff! What time was urs, mine was 11.15? Also i just found out today that iv got 2 more interviews. I'm also waiting to hear back from Liverpool. So I've applied to Liverpool, Cardiff, UWE, Portsmouth and St Georges London. Havent heard anything back from UWE either. How did u find the interview today?

mine was at 2:20 !! it wasn't too bad but some stations im like.. dont think that went well at all ! we applied to all the same except i didn't apply to st george's, i only applied to 4 unis. I heard back from uwe a week or two ago and i have an interview january 23rd! i have an interview at portsmouth on jan 9th. just waiting on liverpool. where are your interviews and when? And how did you find today??
My school just sent off my application!
Ive applied to Sheffield Hallam, Liverpool, Cardiff and Birmingham city!
Reply 6
Original post by natasha2018

I applied to Liverpool and Cardiff too! best of luck :smile: let me know when you hear back!
Does Cardiff university have a clinical evidence form that you need to submit?
Reply 8
Does Cardiff university have a clinical evidence form that you need to submit?

no :smile:
i sent my ucas off 2 weeks ago, i applied for Birmingham city, Cardiff, Liverpool, Hertfordshire and City of London, i had really bad predicted grades BCD (physics,biology,maths). I have an interview for Hertfordshire in a few weeks, and Birmingham and Liverpool r asking for completion of a clinical form. Thats all for me so far
Original post by shamaszqaz
i sent my ucas off 2 weeks ago, i applied for Birmingham city, Cardiff, Liverpool, Hertfordshire and City of London, i had really bad predicted grades BCD (physics,biology,maths). I have an interview for Hertfordshire in a few weeks, and Birmingham and Liverpool r asking for completion of a clinical form. Thats all for me so far

what email address do you send the clinical evidence form for liverpool to?
did they send you an email asking you for your clinical evidence?
Reply 11
what email address do you send the clinical evidence form for liverpool to?
did they send you an email asking you for your clinical evidence?

i used the same email that i'd used for ucas. yes, they do. i sent my clinical form for liverpool before i applied, make sure you get yours off asap
Reply 12

best of luck for your interview!!
Original post by emprew
best of luck for your interview!!

thanks.

btw what were all your reasons for wanting a career in radiotherapy when asked in an interview?
Reply 14
thanks.

btw what were all your reasons for wanting a career in radiotherapy when asked in an interview?

just stuff like i like working with people and as a team, want to help people

Hi @natasha2018

Let me know if you have any questions about Hallam! Great news you've applied here.

Thanks
Bridget
Original post by emprew

what did they ask you?
(Original post by emprew)mine was at 2:20 !! it wasn't too bad but some stations im like.. dont think that went well at all ! we applied to all the same except i didn't apply to st george's, i only applied to 4 unis. I heard back from uwe a week or two ago and i have an interview january 23rd! i have an interview at portsmouth on jan 9th. just waiting on liverpool. where are your interviews and when? And how did you find today??
what did they ask you at cardiff?
Hey I received an interview from Cardiff, uni of Hertfordshire and uni of Portsmouth!
Original post by yemenia16
Hey I received an interview from Cardiff, uni of Hertfordshire and uni of Portsmouth!

when is ur cardiff interview?

Quick Reply

Latest