Original post by Buxey
as above

Why do you do it?
What time do you sleep?
Reply 4
Original post by MQE99
Why do you do it?
What time do you sleep?

I wake up at 4am because I am studying a degree full time and I also work full time.

I usally go to sleep at 9pm that usually gives me between 6-7 hours sleep.
Reply 5
Original post by Buxey
I wake up at 4am because I am studying a degree full time and I also work full time.

I usally go to sleep at 9pm that usually gives me between 6-7 hours sleep.

What about on the weekends? Do you still wake up at 4am?
Reply 6
Original post by MQE99
What about on the weekends? Do you still wake up at 4am?

yes correct, reason why I wake up at 4am on the weekend is because I will start studying around 4:30 am.
I have found out through trial and error that my brain will not allow myself on the weekend to do any kind of study after 12pm it is super super difficult for me to be disiplined.
I will study for about 5 hours using the pomodoro method I will usually finish around 10am or a bit later, then I will have the whole of the day both saturday and sunday to go the things I actually want to do. for example if I do not do my study and decide to go out with friends my anxiety will go through the roof and complelty kill my mood.
Lol i literally reset my sleep pattern and got up at exactly 4 am ;(
Reply 8
Original post by Buxey
yes correct, reason why I wake up at 4am on the weekend is because I will start studying around 4:30 am.
I have found out through trial and error that my brain will not allow myself on the weekend to do any kind of study after 12pm it is super super difficult for me to be disiplined.
I will study for about 5 hours using the pomodoro method I will usually finish around 10am or a bit later, then I will have the whole of the day both saturday and sunday to go the things I actually want to do. for example if I do not do my study and decide to go out with friends my anxiety will go through the roof and complelty kill my mood.

That's genuinely impressive
Reply 9
Original post by MQE99
That's genuinely impressive

Thank you very much for the compliment
Can you name all of Blair's heads of policy?
Who was King after Charles I?
What does osmosis mean?
Who was the last PM to be a member of the Lords (when PM, I don't mean Thatcher)?
when the sun rises??
Who is the current House Speaker in the US Congress?
How do you fight off the urge to throw yourself off a bridge every morning?
Original post by Buxey
as above

How long have you been doing this for?

How was it when you first started doing it?

Do you feel tired during the day?

Any tips to get started?
Reply 18
Original post by NightOwl56
How do you fight off the urge to throw yourself off a bridge every morning?

you mean by waking up so early?
Reply 19
Original post by fireturtle
How long have you been doing this for?

How was it when you first started doing it?

Do you feel tired during the day?

Any tips to get started?

a couple months

when I first start it was awful but your body adjusts and when I go to bed at 9pm and look back on everything I have achieved for the day ( running at 4:30am going to work for 8.5 hours and doing 5 hours of study ) the results are too big to ignore ( all the most sucessful people do it too ) I watched a ton of videos on another people that do it too

I do yes but I do not know if that is normal or that is general tiredness

I would prehaps advise why you would want to get up so early in the first place? my reasons are university and work also typing into youtube "waking up at 4am" this will give you some motivation and some back ground.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending