The Student Room Group

4AM???

Is it acc worth waking up at bloody 4AM? Every-time I watch a motivational video they say 4AM is the ideal time to become successful and do productive work. Lol probably be half sleep me. I don’t know how to study like that so idk. Do you wake up at 4AM? And if you do what do you do?

Scroll to see replies

No, way too early
I don’t even sleep till like 4am :rofl:
I wonder if staying up till 4 and then working has the same effect :hmmmm:
Reply 4
Original post by RichPiana
I don’t even sleep till like 4am :rofl:

Exactly lool
Reply 5
Getting up earlier won’t make you more productive. It’s not scientific, people work better at different times of the day, all these early start things are stupid in those videos.
I work best at night. I never really have the energy to be productive in the morning because I like to ease myself into the day.
Reply 7
The thing is, I don’t know how to study for more than an hour lool. So if I do wake up at like 4am what am I gonna study (if that makes sense, I’m confused me self)lol
That’s a great tipppp omggg. I’m acc gonna do that soon lool thanks
Reply 9
Yes. I go to bed around 7-8pm, I wake up around 2-3 AM. I'm in the gym at 4AM. Home for 6AM. Get all my chores done. Then study, then I have all day to chill out all to myself to do whatever I want.
Original post by Anonymous
Is it acc worth waking up at bloody 4AM? Every-time I watch a motivational video they say 4AM is the ideal time to become successful and do productive work. Lol probably be half sleep me. I don’t know how to study like that so idk. Do you wake up at 4AM? And if you do what do you do?

well i wake up at 3 in the morning and i just watch avengers and stuff like that until i gte shouted to do my chores at 7 but i also do revision and half 4 in the morning if i have nothing to do which is usually the case
thats me too but only if i want to do something otherwise i sleep in but i mainly sleep in on the weekends and you know... i wake up around 1-2 pm , im not lazy haha:smile:
Original post by TommyDH
Yes. I go to bed around 7-8pm, I wake up around 2-3 AM. I'm in the gym at 4AM. Home for 6AM. Get all my chores done. Then study, then I have all day to chill out all to myself to do whatever I want.

You remind of someone I’ll like to be lool
I suppose 5AM is okay but how do you stay awake...
Original post by UnicronAmylee123
well i wake up at 3 in the morning and i just watch avengers and stuff like that until i gte shouted to do my chores at 7 but i also do revision and half 4 in the morning if i have nothing to do which is usually the case

I sleep at 2 loool but you surely don’t seem like you sleep more than 3 hrs
i wake up at 3 am but i stay awake by having coffee its the best thing to keep me awake as well as watching my all time favourtie films, like avengers infinty war
The reason waking up at 4am is beneficial is because it provides you with the time to get all you're sh*t sorted and out the way with waaaaaaaay before the average human who likely gets up at 6-7am. It leaves you with time to make the most of your day.

I would like to develop this habit but I have others I am working on first.
i agree i just like staying up late and waking up really late or early depending my mood
just doing stuff is effort therfore i like to read my horror books as well as watching my films thats what keep me awake all night but my mum shouts at me for it so therefore cant stay up too late.
I wake up at 2am, nice and quiet in my house.

Quick Reply

Latest