The Student Room Group

Guys-Would you risk dating a Muslim girl from a conservative family?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Just for fun.

And what if you developed feelings for her?
Original post by TheJohnM
Depends how good her head game is ...and I’m not talking about...

Wow...
Original post by Dudufu
And what if you developed feelings for her?

I'm not interested in anything serious. I've been seeing my FWB for over a year now, we're definitely much more than friends at this point and there are some feelings there, but neither of us are looking to settle down yet so it won't go any further than that.
Original post by Dudufu
Why will there be jealousy and anger?

Well the family of the Muslim will assume she is single, therefore they will introduce her a man with who she need to marry which fulfills all the desire for her family. Know think about it if you where her secret boyfriend would you like this?

Do you mind her Marry another man or would you rather tell her parents about?
And if she does their is a 50/50 chance that her parents won’t approve you and likely to abandon you ‘girlfriend’ if she chooses you
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Lol, I really don't mind. A relationship doesn't have to always be physical. Plus, me and my ex were long distance so it's not like we were physical often ygm.

If she developed a taste for foreskin then she might be back for more!
Original post by Anonymous

Omg :lol:
To an extent yes. She didn't wear the hijab or pray (she used to) but she did follow some of the customs of the Islamic faith such as fasting, eating halal food etc.

stop discussing @DabThruUni

:colone:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
stop discussing @DabThruUni

:colone:

Don't think she uses this site anymore :tongue:
Original post by Myron Grey
Dam...i wouldn't go all out to say they'd be horrible. But, its a risk. 1 i wouldn't take again...but each case is different. Some have actually made it through!! But...not likely. Im all for diversity, but Muslims will always be strict in their dating practices

@Rainfalldamn...this dude got banned right before my very eyes! he was a black dude from america who had his face as his av, only had 3 posts, two here...banned lol I was just gonna drop him a vm and ask if hes a student ..then i look and see..that very second...he was zapped-ed...shot dead, innocently!...:nooo:

:indiff:
Don't think she uses this site anymore :tongue:

so. is it because of you :noway:
@Rainfalldamn...this dude got banned right before my very eyes! he was a black dude from america who had his face as his av, only had 3 posts, two here...banned lol I was just gonna drop him a vm and ask if hes a student ..then i look and see..that very second...he was zapped-ed...shot dead, innocently!...:nooo:

:indiff:

Nah don't think so. She's just busy with uni stuff I guess.

wait what does that have to do with me?
Original post by Rainfall
wait what does that have to do with me?

what? i didnt quote you in that. that was to josh. i quoted u about the black guy myron, who quoted you. lol.
what? i didnt quote you in that.

this brick.phone is making me quote the wrong.things. u were talking.bout a black guy right
Original post by Rainfall
this brick.phone is making me quote the wrong.things. u were talking.bout a black guy right

:zomg: what phone are you using, child????
:zomg: what phone are you using, child????

an lg mini lool. my iphone 6 broke
Omg :lol:

Well you never know. :tongue:
Would you date a Muslim girl from a strict family knowing that the relationship had to be a secret?

You’d be the girl's bit on the side before she gets married. Her escapism.

Probably wouldn't mind. If I really liked the girl, then I'd go for it.
Would you date a Muslim girl from a strict family knowing that the relationship had to be a secret?

i would. Cause i am a muslim too and I want to date a muslim so that we both would understand each others circumstances

100% I would :smile:

But I wouldn’t be her bit on the side or her escapism. Serious or nothing.
Hmm can you elaborate what happened ? Am a Muslim girl I never dated anyone I had only long distant relationships
I kind of did risk it with my previous relationship. No one knew about us except a few of her friends

However it wasn't just a ''bit on the side'' like you mentioned. We were actually serious

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending