The Student Room Group

What's your daily routine???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by humble.boy
I'm still alive....
now u are gonna paid for your comment.....
My TSR mate would not let u flee away.....all doors are closed.....

Not with that English I'm not
Original post by Bill Nye
No

cool!
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Not with that English I'm not

If u kill anyone.....james bond will find u out.....
Wake up, video call my boyfriend, sometimes shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, go to uni or work if I have it or I start uni work at my desk, lunch, more of whatever I have to do that day, make food, eat food, uni work and TSR, chat with my friend, sometimes video call my boyfriend, watch tv, sleep.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Wake up, video call my boyfriend, sometimes shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, go to uni or work if I have it or I start uni work at my desk, lunch, more of whatever I have to do that day, make food, eat food, uni work and TSR, chat with my friend, sometimes video call my boyfriend, watch tv, sleep.

How do your bf looks like???though I'm a male.....not a gay.....just asking....i like british boys' looks.....I'm from india.....
How do your bf looks like???though I'm a male.....not a gay.....just asking....i like british boys' looks.....I'm from india.....

My boyfriend isn't British.
My boyfriend isn't British.

Are u a british???
Are u a british???

Yes I am.
Last year it used to be something like wake up @ 3:30am get to work for 5am, finish at 9am go to uni till 5pm, start work at 7pm and finish around 11pm, go home, sleep, repeat. Sometimes work and uni would get swapped around a bit, 1-2 times a week I had no work and 1-2 times a week I only went to work for 4 hours. :smile:
Weekdays: wake up, brush my teeth, shower, put my suit on and work, finish work, go to the gym, if I am lucky have one of my dates flake on me and then sleep.
Weekends: wake up, brush my teeth, shower, plan my lessons for next week and mark mock papers.
Yes I am.

From where your bf is???
Original post by Homo Fuge
Weekdays: wake up, brush my teeth, shower, put my suit on and work, finish work, go to the gym, if I am lucky have one of my dates flake on me and then sleep.
Weekends: wake up, brush my teeth, shower, plan my lessons for next week and mark mock papers.

You are a good guy....
From where your bf is???

USA.
USA.

ok....but don't forget....americans don't stick to one.....
ok....but don't forget....americans don't stick to one.....

Ta.
Ta.

what does it mean???
Ta.

idk...cos i'm an indian.....not so good in english.....
what does it mean???

It was a sarcastic way of saying thank you for your ridiculous comment.
Wake up early and whilst being as quiet as possible:
Shower / brush teeth
Get dressed
Go to work

I spend the majority of my free time in the evening & on weekends with my SO and infant daughter.
It was a sarcastic way of saying thank you for your ridiculous comment.

oh...but u say....do they really stick to one....if i search for their sp*use......internet shows me a few names.....and then "more"...lol....

Quick Reply

Latest