The Student Room Group

Guys, would you date a socially awkward and extremely shy reserved girl??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by I'mComingOxford
would be super cute

Why?
You're not gonna end up with the guy you want if you don't change, just one that'll accept you. You need to go on a journey of self improvement and work on your social skills because they ARE skills and skills can be developed.
Original post by Shoobidoo
Why?

Dont look for someone to make you feel good over tsr, loads of guys on here are sexually frustrated and would accept anyone or say anything. Aim to become the person you think your ideal man would want, and ofc the person you want to be
Yes definitely. Did so for two years until recently. As long as they communicate and are comfortable with me, then it can work
Original post by Randyyy
Dont look for someone to make you feel good over tsr, loads of guys on here are sexually frustrated and would accept anyone or say anything. Aim to become the person you think your ideal man would want, and ofc the person you want to be

What a horrible cynical outlook.

OP
As a guy in a happy relationship, if I was single then yes, I'd think it was super cute and would want support and help her. I hope this DOES make you feel better.
Original post by TommyDH
What a horrible cynical outlook.

OP
As a guy in a happy relationship, if I was single then yes, I'd think it was super cute and would want support and help her. I hope this DOES make you feel better.

Dude all you're saying is find someone who will accept your flaws when the correct approach is to work on your flaws. It's not about find someone desirable to date, it's about becoming someone desirable to date.

Being unable to say what you think, to the extent where you cant even order in a restaurant is absolutely an undesirable trait and is something that you should be encouraging OP to work on.
As a shy guy i would date her. All that matters is the personality. Plus it would b adorable on so many levels, and we would understand each other.
that's me. that's me totally (altho im a guy). honestly being so alike we would resonate really well, and understand when the other "clams" up.
I dont really dig chics that get 'too loud' or those that get 'rowdy' (dont flame me for not liking you if this is you I dont have to like you to be your enemy).
So, such a female as you present is awesome (imagining a girl who wears her sweater sleeves all the way to her wrists kinda girl)
Original post by Shoobidoo
The kind your friends would find strange because she’s too socially awkward?? She’d be really awkward around your friends. she clams up and refuses to contribute to the conversation or become part of the crowd.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending