The Student Room Group

University of Groningen - Admission 2019/2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Does anyone know wether the second homework assignement about the summary only concerns the one website in particular that you get redirectet to with the headline "lifestyle" and its subsections (question1-6)? Or should the essay be about the other sections (diseases, health, life expectancy etc.) next to the section "llifestyle" as well? Because in the assignement they say the essay should be about "the 6 topics", but I don't know which ones they mean... Thanks in advance!
Original post by itsmia
Does anyone know wether the second homework assignement about the summary only concerns the one website in particular that you get redirectet to with the headline "lifestyle" and its subsections (question1-6)? Or should the essay be about the other sections (diseases, health, life expectancy etc.) next to the section "llifestyle" as well? Because in the assignement they say the essay should be about "the 6 topics", but I don't know which ones they mean... Thanks in advance!

hello mia! I think the 6 topics are:
Life expectancy
Health
Diseases
Lifestyle
Health inequalities
Health care expenditure

however the university hasn't made that clear yet... Anyways I started with the biology texts haha!
Reply 62
Original post by michailko
hello mia! I think the 6 topics are:
Life expectancy
Health
Diseases
Lifestyle
Health inequalities
Health care expenditure

however the university hasn't made that clear yet... Anyways I started with the biology texts haha!

Thanks! I don’t think they ever will haha.. keep me posted!
Original post by itsmia
Thanks! I don’t think they ever will haha.. keep me posted!

yes of course but I will not start the website abstract this week... the biology texts are very interesting!!
yes of course but I will not start the website abstract this week... the biology texts are very interesting!!

Hello guys! How do you plan to study for the selection day?
Original post by Khilsten
Hello guys! How do you plan to study for the selection day?

I would say firstly the biology texts then the others
I would say firstly the biology texts then the others

This is my plan as well☺️ what do you think about the interview part?
Original post by Khilsten
This is my plan as well☺️ what do you think about the interview part?

i think it will not be a problem the instructions are clear and I assume it will not be very difficult!
Hello, how did the 2018 Selection Process go? I am applying for the 2019 one and I have just been given my homework. Any advice?
Original post by AsadGill2001
Hello, how did the 2018 Selection Process go? I am applying for the 2019 one and I have just been given my homework. Any advice?

I think there is still a thread from guys who did it in 2018. Here we're all pretty much applying. Good luck with the homework! :smile:
They provided me with the study material but their decision for my application(if they want me to proceed at the selection day)is not made yet because of the Christmas holidays....they said that they will inform me in due time and I’m so nervous
:frown:
Reply 71
@michailko Σπανιο να βρεις Ελληνες που να κανουν αιτηση στην Ολλανδια! Σκεφτομαι να κανω αιτηση πληροφορικη
Όχι και τόσο σπάνιο :wink:
Reply 73
Original post by Chris4561

!!! :smile: και εσυ ιατρικη?
I haven't recieved my decision lettte either. I hope they will send them shortly
Original post by solark
@michailko Σπανιο να βρεις Ελληνες που να κανουν αιτηση στην Ολλανδια! Σκεφτομαι να κανω αιτηση πληροφορικη

χαχα πολυ καλη επιλογη! μη το σκεφτεσαι καν καντο! πιστευω αξιζει πολυ!!
Original post by Dariadinu
I haven't recieved my decision lettte either. I hope they will send them shortly

yes it takes some time... i havent also received mine!
Original post by Chris4561

στο σγουρο προετοιμαζεσαι;
What's the acceptance rate at Groningen ?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by cloud10
What's the acceptance rate at Groningen ?

i dont think there is such thing online. Just by doing the math i guess 1/3 33,3% as ~1200 students are applying and they accept ~400! Hope I helped you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending