The Student Room Group

Mark scheme

What is the mark scheme for the Pearson’s edexcel 2019 level 3 health and social care exam for unit 1
Original post by Idkanymore:/
What is the mark scheme for the Pearson’s edexcel 2019 level 3 health and social care exam for unit 1

What do you mean?
Did you do the exam on 11 January 2019?
Original post by btecs098
What do you mean?
Did you do the exam on 11 January 2019?

Yes, btw not the exact mark scheme but any answers people may have
Yes, btw not the exact mark scheme but any answers people may have

I dont quite remember all the questions.
Did you get a question:
where a lady did a computer course and how will the improve her intellectual development?
to what extent does alcohol consumption has an affect on health and wellbeing
to what extent do enviromental factors have an impact on our wellbeing
how puberty will affect the boys physical,intellectual,emotional and social development
how does the social learning theory link to valentinas aggressive children
thats all the questions i remember
If theres any missing could you please tell me
How did u find the exam?
Are you starting to study unit 2?
I dont quite remember all the questions.
Did you get a question:
where a lady did a computer course and how will the improve her intellectual development?
to what extent does alcohol consumption has an affect on health and wellbeing
to what extent do enviromental factors have an impact on our wellbeing
how puberty will affect the boys physical,intellectual,emotional and social development
how does the social learning theory link to valentinas aggressive children
thats all the questions i remember
If theres any missing could you please tell me
How did u find the exam?

Thanks! The exams was pretty good, I just struggled a little because of the time but managed to get everything done
Are you starting to study unit 2?

Yes I have the exam tomorrow, dreading it. I decided to retake both unit one and unit two because in the summer papers I was 1 mark off a distinction on both of them which was so annoying. I really want a D* D* overall so I decided to retake
Thanks! The exams was pretty good, I just struggled a little because of the time but managed to get everything done

same.hopefully we pass with flying colours.i want a distinction but i will be happy with a merit.What about you?
Yes I have the exam tomorrow, dreading it. I decided to retake both unit one and unit two because in the summer papers I was 1 mark off a distinction on both of them which was so annoying. I really want a D* D* overall so I decided to retake

So you are in year 13?

When r u doing coursework? are you doing it along with your retakes?
So you are in year 13?

Yes I’m in year 13
When r u doing coursework? are you doing it along with your retakes?

I’m sort of juggling everything😂my alevels and btecs. So from sept-dec we started doing unit 4 and that exam is in the summer. Now our lessons were starting coursework, we already completed some in year 12 but yeah. Anyone that was retaking was sort of on their own and had to revise themselves as we already know the content because we learnt it in year 12. About half the class was retaking as they mostly got P or M
Yes I’m in year 13

Oh ok. im in year 12 :smile: and it was my first exam on health and social exam. When i heard the we were getting the results in march, i was shocked. Do you usually get the results this late? :O
I’m sort of juggling everything😂my alevels and btecs. So from sept-dec we started doing unit 4 and that exam is in the summer. Now our lessons were starting coursework, we already completed some in year 12 but yeah. Anyone that was retaking was sort of on their own and had to revise themselves as we already know the content because we learnt it in year 12. About half the class was retaking as they mostly got P or M

Does the grade boundaries be low or high for BTECS?
Oh ok. im in year 12 :smile: and it was my first exam on health and social exam. When i heard the we were getting the results in march, i was shocked. Do you usually get the results this late? :O

I mean I don’t know bc our unit 1 and unit 2 exam in summer we got our results in august so I guess it’s always late😂🤷*♀️
Does the grade boundaries be low or high for BTECS?

I mean, unit 2 has a lower boundary than unit 2 I believe. The summer exam you needed 49 out of 90 to get a D in unit 2 (I got 48) :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending