The Student Room Group

think I was raped :(

so erm I got with this guy last night after being really drunk in town this guy kinda followed me back was really nice at the time so I let him come up to my room he kissed me so i kissed him back but then he put his hand up my skirt and i said no dont want to do that yet but he carried on i froze i pleaded him more to stop but cuz of the drink i was weak and i was not really fighting it he then pinned me onto the bed and got inside me this point i was shaking but he wouldnt stop until he was done he gave me a kiss again then left but i didnt say a word in shock I been crying all day today i managed to tell a friend who says I should go to the police help what do i do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Go to the police.
Reply 2
100% go to the police, you were sexually assaulted.
Original post by Jessie the girl
so erm I got with this guy last night after being really drunk in town this guy kinda followed me back was really nice at the time so I let him come up to my room he kissed me so i kissed him back but then he put his hand up my skirt and i said no dont want to do that yet but he carried on i froze i pleaded him more to stop but cuz of the drink i was weak and i was not really fighting it he then pinned me onto the bed and got inside me this point i was shaking but he wouldnt stop until he was done he gave me a kiss again then left but i didnt say a word in shock I been crying all day today i managed to tell a friend who says I should go to the police help what do i do?

Go to the police.

The quicker the better, there may still be evidence.
100% go to the police. You're not at fault. He very obviously took advantage of you in your most vulnerable state. And indeed, do it as soon as you can.

Go to the police right now, if you haven't already don't have a shower because it will remove evidence that will help with the case. This is rape, no question. I'm sorry this has happened to you but the focus now is you getting the help you need.

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/
Don't wash the clothes you were wearing when it happened, put them in a bag. And as hard as it is don't shower/bathe or brush your teeth, any part of his dna on you or your clothes can help the police. Go to the police ASAP
Reply 7
Mans probably done it before so i reckon. GO police u were raped, he seems like the sort that preys on drunk girls bet hes already known to the police
The moment you said stop, your consent ended.
It does not matter that you did not fight or hurt him, you told him to stop.
He knew that you had told him no and you wanted him to stop.
Everything he did after you said no and pleaded with him to stop was illegal, against your express instructions and without your consent.
You have the right to go to the police, tell them what happened and ask them to arrest the creep.
GO TO THE POLICE ASAP. This is so important. As the other posters have said, there is no question that he raped you. I'm so sorry for this disgusting, unforgivable thing that has happened to you but the best thing you can do for yourself is get the justice you deserve. GO TO THE POLICE. They'll be able to help you, and try to remember what he looked like, his age and what he was wearing.
Reply 10
My mum has been raped and I have to say it is very important to get some counciling too.
You were raped. Go to the police. Don't wash the clothes you were in, don't wash yourself, just go. The sooner the better.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Make sure to get therapy and heal from this heinous experience. Know it's not your fault. It is never your fault in any way, shape or form.

ermm yes you were raped but next time drink responsibly. i've got drunk before and never got followed. unless it was the police.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
assuming this isnt another troll ermm yes you were raped but next time drink responsibly. i've got drunk before and never got followed. unless it was the police.

*sits back and grabs the popcorn*
assuming this isnt another troll ermm yes you were raped but next time drink responsibly. i've got drunk before and never got followed. unless it was the police.

Of course everyone should drink responsibly but shouldn't the person that *raped* her be *responsible* enough to...not be a complete piece of **** and not do that?

Also, I don't want to assume but if you're a man, you can't really compare your experience of never being followed to hers. She could've been followed even if she was sober.
Original post by TommyDH
*sits back and grabs the popcorn*

i know right. i know. but thanks for handing feminist the bullets :colonhash:
i know right. i know. but thanks for handing feminist the bullets :colonhash:

Literally me when I read your comment.
[video="youtube;KyPbLqK1un4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyPbLqK1un4[/video]
Original post by cityofstars21
Of course everyone should drink responsibly but shouldn't the person that *raped* her be *responsible* enough to...not be a complete piece of **** and not do that?

Also, I don't want to assume but if you're a man, you can't really compare your experience of never being followed to hers. She could've been followed even if she was sober.

men get raped too, especially little boys.

sit down.
men get raped too, especially little boys.

sit down.

I fail to see how that's related to anything. Especially since I never said they don't.
Smfh...

I knew this thread would have involved alcohol before I even opened it. My flatmate tried the same exact thing with me recently....she came in late and drunk, knocked on my door and I open it thinking its some emergency (because she knocked hard and a lot) she tries to come in my room and have sex with me....I wasn't having ANY of it and I kicked her ass out. Despite her sending me messages she wanted to have sex etc. etc.

You gotta be very careful these days guys, you can't be smashing drunk women next thing you know they be using that against you saying you raped them.

Latest

Trending

Trending