The Student Room Group

Opinions: Journalism at these universities?

I am planning on studying Journalism at uni in 2019. Does anybody have any experience with studying Journalism (or attending the uni in general) at any of the following unis? Please share your honest opinions of them.

NTU
Falmouth
Worcester
Gloucestershire
Portsmouth
Bournemouth

I have visited the first three during open days, and NTU was my favourite one based on how comfortable I felt there. I'm thinking of visiting Glouscestershire soon. Also, if I were to study at Falmouth, I would not need to live in halls because I already live 15 minutes away.
Thank you!
Original post by rosegoldandpearl
I am planning on studying Journalism at uni in 2019. Does anybody have any experience with studying Journalism (or attending the uni in general) at any of the following unis? Please share your honest opinions of them.

NTU
Falmouth
Worcester
Gloucestershire
Portsmouth
Bournemouth

I have visited the first three during open days, and NTU was my favourite one based on how comfortable I felt there. I'm thinking of visiting Glouscestershire soon. Also, if I were to study at Falmouth, I would not need to live in halls because I already live 15 minutes away.
Thank you!

For journalism it's important to check whether the course is accredited
Yes, of course, I have only looked at accredited courses.
Did you decide? I want to study journalism too. I’ve got offers from NTU and University of Worcester😃
Original post by borna_greblo
Did you decide? I want to study journalism too. I’ve got offers from NTU and University of Worcester😃

I also have offers from NTU and Worcester, as well as Falmouth. Still waiting for a decision from Portsmouth (I had an interview a couple of days ago) and Gloucestershire (I have an interview next week.
I also have offers from NTU and Worcester, as well as Falmouth. Still waiting for a decision from Portsmouth (I had an interview a couple of days ago) and Gloucestershire (I have an interview next week.

Congradulations!🎉 What will you put as your first choice?
Original post by borna_greblo
Congradulations!🎉 What will you put as your first choice?

I'm still undecided. It depends on the two pending offers.
I'm still undecided. It depends on the two pending offers.

Good luck😃

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending