The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL law applicants 2019

Hey everyone, I noticed there weren’t any KCL law applicants 2019 threads so decided to make one !

Home or international : EU applicant (France)
GCSE : n/a
Predicted grades : A*A*A*A*
LNAT date : 11.10.18
Applied : 14.10.18
Other Uni choices : Cambridge, UCL, Durham and QMUL
I got my offer on the 13th of December.
For everyone still waiting, I emailed KCL before getting my offer asking when they’d send them out, and they said they were waiting until the 20th of January (the last LNAT date) to make most decisions, so no worries !

Scroll to see replies

I still haven't heard from Kings for Law
Sat my LNAT on 12th December and sent my UCAS in October...
Really hope I get in - no idea how the LNAT went though - could've gone either way
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by manaal123456789
I still haven't heard from Kings for Law
Sat my LNAT on 12th December and sent my UCAS in October...
Really hope I get in - no idea how the LNAT went though - could've gone either way

Best of luck then :smile:
Anybody applying with IB? I’ve got a predicted 42 But im applying to law with french law and I hear it’s super competitive. The nerves are real here!
Original post by silverst0ne0656
Anybody applying with IB? I’ve got a predicted 42 But im applying to law with french law and I hear it’s super competitive. The nerves are real here!

How come you’re applying to law with french law ?
Original post by arianeclementine
How come you’re applying to law with french law ?

I’m french but have always studied in the anglophone system :smile: I am interested in both countries and I want to keep my options open to practice law in both
Original post by silverst0ne0656
I’m french but have always studied in the anglophone system :smile: I am interested in both countries and I want to keep my options open to practice law in both

That’s cool, i’m french too!
Best of luck then :smile:

Massive congrats on your offer!:smile:
Original post by manaal123456789
Massive congrats on your offer!:smile:

Thank you!
To those w offers, what marks were u getting in the practice LNAT MCQ tests?

BTW
GCSEs: 6A*s 4As
Predicted: A*A*A
LNAT: Mid december, sent off app in October.
Worried because my LNAT was sh**. Liked my essay but my MCQ is bad, and i was doing sh** in practice tests
Original post by anonymous1231231
To those w offers, what marks were u getting in the practice LNAT MCQ tests?

BTW
GCSEs: 6A*s 4As
Predicted: A*A*A
LNAT: Mid december, sent off app in October.
Worried because my LNAT was sh**. Liked my essay but my MCQ is bad, and i was doing sh** in practice tests

Hi, I was scoring around 32/42 in most practice tests. Don’t worry about your LNAT, I’m sure it’ll be okay! King’s doesn’t read essays though, but they don’t require a super high MCQ mark and anyways it really is just one part of your application!
I s
Original post by xoctobrinax
I s

??
guys i have applied since december and i haven't heard back. At this point even a rejection letter would be better than the waiting..
Applied in October still haven’t heard anything back. Already got back from UCL and I’m def gonna firm, I don’t even want KCL so if they don’t reply soon I’ll probably withdraw out of genuine impatience lol
Lol i was thinking of withdrawing from durham too cuz i dont want it but kings i want the offer even though i dont want to go idk why
Reply 16
I'm a bit worried. I sat my LNAT on the 17th of January and sent in my application since October and I still haven't heard back from Kings and UCL ??
Just received my offer about 15 minutes ago
Original post by summer207
Just received my offer about 15 minutes ago

Congratulations!
Thank you! Do you plan to firm King’s?
Congratulations!

Quick Reply

Latest