The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[removed]
(edited 5 years ago)
[removed]
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by nubbby23
Also, do i need to know nuclear fission+fusion, lenses or the ear- sorry im stressing sm

Sorry didn’t see this, how did it go?
Original post by Adam_tsr
Sorry didn’t see this, how did it go?

Quite well, thank you so much for your help it made a big difference!
[removed]
(edited 5 years ago)
[removed]
(edited 5 years ago)
[removed]
Hi I'm doing my physics mock on tuesday - edexcel paper 1 gcse do you remember any of the questions?
thanks
(edited 5 years ago)
If anyone needs help with edexcel chem, bio or physics paper 1, let me know

Hi
I'm doing my physics mock on tuesday - edexcel paper 1 gcse
do you remember any of the questions?
thanks
Original post by dankeypankey07
Hi
I'm doing my physics mock on tuesday - edexcel paper 1 gcse
do you remember any of the questions?
thanks

There’s a 6 marker question on a nuclear moderator and the function of the rods, graphite core etc. There’s another 6 marker on Newton’s law regarding the conservation of momentum. There’s question about ultrasound/infrasound can’t remember which and the uses - i put for animals to communicate. There’s questions on the big bang and red shift. There are questions on microwaves, infrared etc and their properties
does anyone have aqa higher maths paper 2 mark scheme 2018
Reply 31
Does anyone know the question about aqa English/literature paper 2
Reply 32
thank you !

There’s a 6 marker question on a nuclear moderator and the function of the rods, graphite core etc. There’s another 6 marker on Newton’s law regarding the conservation of momentum. There’s question about ultrasound/infrasound can’t remember which and the uses - i put for animals to communicate. There’s questions on the big bang and red shift. There are questions on microwaves, infrared etc and their properties
currently doing my mocks right now, halfway through and some seem to be last years GCSE papers but a lot are old practice papers. so there's a random mixture I think it depends in the school
Original post by dankeypankey07
thank you !

How did it go?
Reply 36
Original post by year11stress
me please! need help with bio paper one

Need help with paper 1 2018 for physics maths chemistry if possible
Original post by Hastyth
Does anyone know the question about aqa English/literature paper 2

yh its on surfing
nd Q5 is about sports
(edited 5 years ago)
My school do 4 sets of mocks in year 11, I'm currently on my last and 4th set, they are all the specimen papers. My 2nd round of mocks were the November resits & my 3rd set was last years gcses. I think it all depends on your school and how many rounds of mocks you do.
Original post by RazzzBerries
Generally, they’re all the Summer 2018 papers but your school might do the November resits as well. Also, if your school hasn’t finished all the content in certain subjects, they’ll take out/add depending.

Good luck, you’ve got this :biggrin:
For me, for Maths it was June's paper sat this year (for resits), however, you can't really access that I guess as it's secure in the EDEXCEL website.
Original post by elohim5
My mocks are this week and i’m just wondering if they will be last year’s GCSE papers (as in the papers they sat earlier this year in may/june)

also note taking doesn’t help me at all and i currently hate chemistry and physics because i know pretty much nothing

gonna go cry now bai

Latest