The Student Room Group

I will make it..eventually! GYG

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nyxnko_
sorting out spotify playlists sounds good :yep: (although i use it to procrastinate :lol:)
good luck with the stats :hugs:

It kinda was my way of procrastinating :lol:
Original post by gw07mcgheerachel
It kinda was my way of procrastinating :lol:

:lol:
09/10/2019 Back to college today. Lecturer finally replied to my email! Couldn't reply since he was in France *smh*. Test was okay today. Got to go in next week for 2 hours for an experiment that's getting done late then going home and I really cannot be bothered lol. Lecturer attatched my reference to my UCAS so just waiting for the college to send it off! In happy news I'm off to Benidorm at the end of the month :smile:
12/01/2019 So UCAS is sent and guess what.. i got an offer already! Abertay my first choice I'm so excited. Just need to pass college. My Stats test was okay and my graded unit planning part is finished so good week i guess :smile:
12/01/2019 So UCAS is sent and guess what.. i got an offer already! Abertay my first choice I'm so excited. Just need to pass college. My Stats test was okay and my graded unit planning part is finished so good week i guess :smile:

:woo: Great news, well done! :biggrin:
Original post by Labrador99
:woo: Great news, well done! :biggrin:

Thank you!!!
Yaaay congrats on your first choice offer! :woo:
congrats on your first and first choice offer!! :woo:
Original post by gcsemusicsucks
Yaaay congrats on your first choice offer! :woo:

Original post by nyxnko_
congrats on your first and first choice offer!! :woo:
Thanks so much xxxx
15/01/2019 Lazy day today and tomorrow. College is on strike tomorrow and I've finished Semester 1 classes so I'm not there today :smile: Just been at work but also doing my Graded Unit stuff and rewriting Human Body notes, thats all. Boring week for me.
15/01/2019 Lazy day today and tomorrow. College is on strike tomorrow and I've finished Semester 1 classes so I'm not there today :smile: Just been at work but also doing my Graded Unit stuff and rewriting Human Body notes, thats all. Boring week for me.

How are you finding your graded unit? I'm finding it a lot harder than I thought, and I'm really short on time as my college set a strict timescale so it's due by the end of January and I'm still on my introduction!😅
Original post by mediclyfe
How are you finding your graded unit? I'm finding it a lot harder than I thought, and I'm really short on time as my college set a strict timescale so it's due by the end of January and I'm still on my introduction!😅

Not too bad just done the planning stage so far it's due Thursday but my lecturer is so pernickety he's gonna help me add a few things ha.
Wow! We plan our timescale so it's due whenever we wish but obvs the deadlines May. Deadline for planning is this week though. What topic are you doing it on?
Aw that's good then! I had to submit my action plan around the 17th Dec I think! I'm not sure why we're getting so little time though🙁 I decided to do it on diabetes and CVD, slightly regretting it now as there's so much material to go through! I'm hoping to complete it all by next Friday so I can give myself a good couple of days to redraft and spurt out my references etc that way I can submit it and give myself 3 solid days to complete my evaluation stage. What's yours on?
Also I received an offer from Abertay yesterday so might see you next year if that's where I decide to go!😀
08/02/2019
So I totally suck at updating this. Aplogies x
I remediated my Stats, had a chemistry test yesterday and I'm almost done my Graded Unit! Had tonnes of labs to do tho busy busy.
Turned 18, went on holiday and yip that's it all up to date haha.
I'll try updating next week!!
Aw that's good then! I had to submit my action plan around the 17th Dec I think! I'm not sure why we're getting so little time though🙁 I decided to do it on diabetes and CVD, slightly regretting it now as there's so much material to go through! I'm hoping to complete it all by next Friday so I can give myself a good couple of days to redraft and spurt out my references etc that way I can submit it and give myself 3 solid days to complete my evaluation stage. What's yours on?

Oh! Good luck hope you got it all done! I think I'm almost done my development, ahead of the class haha.

Also I received an offer from Abertay yesterday so might see you next year if that's where I decide to go!😀

Whooop I heard from Abertay and Napier x Where is your top choice again, Dundee?

Totally suck at keeping this up to date apologies. Been a kinda hectic and not a good week. On an up note I think I've finished the development stage of my GU. It's been so nice to have a week of. I got an offer from Cali too so that's something now I'm just very stuck on where to go x

Totally suck at keeping this up to date apologies. Been a kinda hectic and not a good week. On an up note I think I've finished the development stage of my GU. It's been so nice to have a week of. I got an offer from Cali too so that's something now I'm just very stuck on where to go x

Your blog, so your choice when you update :yep: :smile:
Sorry to hear your week hasn't been great...Great news for being finished the development stage, and for your offer! :woo:

Should've called this blog I will update this.. Eventually 😂 Dunno if I'll be making one next year.

Quick update

- still waiting to hear from University of Dundee
- visited cali and I'm annoyed I didn't apply for biomedical science
- so looks like I'm probably moving to Dundee to go to abertay
- I deleted my graded unit by accident as I replaced it with a corrupt file :frown:
- luckily most of it was saved and I'm still nearly done
- my driving theory is book
That's all I think ha

Should've called this blog I will update this.. Eventually 😂 Dunno if I'll be making one next year.

Quick update

- still waiting to hear from University of Dundee
- visited cali and I'm annoyed I didn't apply for biomedical science
- so looks like I'm probably moving to Dundee to go to abertay
- I deleted my graded unit by accident as I replaced it with a corrupt file :frown:
- luckily most of it was saved and I'm still nearly done
- my driving theory is book
That's all I think ha

Thank goodness you had most of the graded unit saved!
Hope you hear back from Dundee soon and your theory goes well when it comes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending