The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's really hard since I have so many favourites, but if I have to choose I'd probably say Suikoden II.
Halo 3 is my all time favourite.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
x

As I know that you like to play PC games, did you play Monkey Island and/or Simon the Sorcerer? the games are known to be very witty in dialogues of the characters. If so, are they two of your favorites too?
Original post by Kallisto
As I know that you like to play PC games, did you play Monkey Island and/or Simon the Sorcerer? the games are known to be very witty in dialogues of the characters. If so, are they two of your favorites too?

I haven't, actually! They're high on my wishlist of games to buy now, though. :yes: I do love the point and click adventure game genre. :coma:
Original post by JackV1120
What's everybody's favorite video game?? :smile:

Can't decide between Super Mario Bros, COD zombies or Grand Theft Auto?
Mechanics? Populous. Strategy? UFO: Enemy Unknown. Co-op? Left 4 Dead. Longevity? Diablo II. Art style? Syndicate Wars. Level design? Half-Life. Gameplay? Streets of Rage II. Music? Command & Conquer. Worldbuilding? Project Zomboid. Immersion? GTA IV. Suspense? F.E.A.R. AI? The Division. Narrative? The Chzo Mythos. Emotional heft? Final Fantasy VII.

Original post by PhilanderingBum
You guys are basic af. COD? Minecraft? Fortnite?! Please...
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater ftw

Well, quite.
Wii Sports Resort. fite me.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I haven't, actually! They're high on my wishlist of games to buy now, though. :yes: I do love the point and click adventure game genre. :coma:

Yeah, some are really nice to play and among the PC games, I have also some Favorites: Broken Sword and The last express. Very old games from the 90s, but good to play.
Yeah, some are really nice to play and among the PC games, I have also some Favorites: Broken Sword and The last express. Very old games from the 90s, but good to play.

I've not played those, either. :colondollar: Some that I have played from that time period include The Longest Journey and Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive.

(edited 5 years ago)

Modern Warfare 2
Can't choose one. Mass Effect, Dragon Age (franchises, yes I did enjoy DA2 and MEA, thanks very much), Elder Scrolls series, God of War (still haven't played the reboot!), The Witcher series, World of Warcraft (yes I'll go there), Dishonored, Assassin's Creed series, Thief (especially Deadly Shadows, Thief 4/reboot was sorely disappointing). For nostalgia, Tomb Raider (that was my jam when I was 9), Crash Bandicoot, Croc: Legend of the Gobbos, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium and for even more nostalgia, Mickey Mouse in Castle of Illusion.
rn it has to be rainbow six, but back in the old days. Minecraft LEL

Currently House flipper but also Forza 4
Fallout New Vegas
R6: Siege
hotel mario
Civilization
As I know that you like to play PC games, did you play Monkey Island and/or Simon the Sorcerc.f.er? the games are known to be very witty in dialogues of the characters. If so, are they two of your favorites too?

Some classics right there. I once played through Monkey Island in French! Day Of The Tentacle is another good one.
Original post by TheTroll73
hotel mario

[video="youtube;l0x31zkQM4k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0x31zkQM4k[/video]

This one? that looks crazy, even crazier thant Mario's time machine.

Do I have this right that the main goal in this game is to close the wooden doors completely before new opponents come out and the time is up?

Latest