The Student Room Group

I'm leaving TSR for a while...

Never thought I'd be saying that, ngl :redface:

I've been thinking a lot lately, doing a lot of self reflection, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm not happy. I'm not happy with where I am in life. I'm struggling to love myself. I'm dealing with mental health issues. Addiction. I haven't had an easy life, and these last two to three years have been my rock bottom. I'm tired of it, so I need to make a change.

There may be underlying things holding me back from my true potential, whether they be things I faced as a kid, or things I've faced recently. Maybe's both. But I know I need time alone to figure that out and get to the root of the problem. It's going to be a lonely road, it already is for me. I have no one. But sometimes, you find yourself in solitude, and that's what I'm hoping to do.

I feel detached spiritually, so I need to focus on getting back to my true spiritual nature. As well as this, I'm not at a good place mentally, emotionally or physically either, therefore I need to work on this too.

I'll likely be back in the future, not sure when though. It could be a month from now, maybe's even a year. But I have to leave.

I wanna take this time to just thank all the people I've interacted with on this forum. I've had some good laughs. @I AM GROOT 1 @I'mComingOxford and anyone else I may have missed, you guys are the best. I'm gonna miss you all :frown:

I want to apologise if I've ever been horrible to anyone on here, if I've ever hurt you intentionally or unintentionally. I try my my best to be compassionate, but I'm only human and I mess up at times. So please forgive me.

I wanna leave ya'll with a message. And this comes from my heart man. Please love one another. Show compassion and kindness, even when people don't deserve it. Everyone is going through there own battles.

I'll probably still be interacting with people for the rest of the day, but come tomorrow I'll be taking my leave.

I love you all. Take care of yourselves. Peace :hippie:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JoshDarnIt

I've been thinking a lot lately, doing a lot of self reflection, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm not happy. I'm not happy with where I am in life. I'm struggling to love myself. I'm dealing with mental health issues. Addiction. I haven't had an easy life, and these last two to three years have been my rock bottom. I'm tired of it, so I need to make a change.

There may be underlying things holding me back from my true potential, whether they be things I faced as a kid, or things I've faced recently. Maybe's both. But I know I need time alone to figure that out and get to the root of the problem. It's going to be a lonely road, it already is for me. I have no one. But sometimes, you find yourself in solitude, and that's what I'm hoping to do.

I feel detached spiritually, so I need to focus on getting back to my true spiritual nature. As well as this, I'm not at a good place mentally, emotionally or physically either, therefore I need to work on this too.

I'll likely be back in the future, not sure when though. It could be a month from now, maybe's even a year. But I have to leave.

I wanna take this time to just thank all the people I've interacted with on this forum. I've had some good laughs. @L.D.S. @I AM GROOT 1 @I'mComingOxford and anyone else I may have missed, you guys are the best. I'm gonna miss you all :frown:

I want to apologise if I've ever been horrible to anyone on here, if I've ever hurt you intentionally or unintentionally. I try my my best to be compassionate, but I'm only human and I mess up at times. So please forgive me.

I wanna leave ya'll with a message. And this comes from my heart man. Please love one another. Show compassion and kindness, even when people don't deserve it. Everyone is going through there own battles.

I'll probably still be interacting with people for the rest of the day, but come tomorrow I'll be taking my leave.

good luck my guy (although i have no idea who you are)
Original post by certain some1
good luck my guy (although i have no idea who you are)

Lol, thanks bud :smile:
Thanks man :smile:
Reply 4
well if you ever need help we:tsr: you rock TSR and we hope you'll come back.:thrasher: are here for u so just come and leave a message for us. we will still be your friends.
Original post by KimNoel
well if you ever need help we:tsr: you rock TSR and we hope you'll come back.:thrasher: are here for u so just come and leave a message for us. we will still be your friends.

Thank you, I really appreciate it
Reply 6
Thank you, I really appreciate it

do you want my email incase you want any help

ill private message it to u if u wanrt

I wanna take this time to just thank all the people I've interacted with on this forum. I've had some good laughs. @L.D.S. @I AM GROOT 1 @I'mComingOxford and anyone else I may have missed, you guys are the best. I'm gonna miss you all :frown:

hey you seem to have a lot of experience on this site.

im new here and can you tell me how do i gain more reps? (emaralds under my name, currently i only have 1)
No :frown:
You’ll be missed dearly. Good luck and I hope you come back happier than ever xxxx
Original post by KimNoel
do you want my email incase you want any help

ill private message it to u if u wanrt

I'll be okay, thank you though :smile:
hey you seem to have a lot of experience on this site.

im new here and can you tell me how do i gain more reps? (emaralds under my name, currently i only have 1)

If someone likes your post they can rep it. So just make some quality posts and you'll be sorted man :wink:
Original post by nabilahhh
No :frown:
You’ll be missed dearly. Good luck and I hope you come back happier than ever xxxx

Thank you xx :smile:
I'll miss you too :cry2:
Thank you xx :smile:

damn you been getting a lot of likes lol.
just a quick note: its good that there are people who think also about spirituality. dont feel like there is enough of that nowadays.

you'll come back stronger with 5% increase rate of likes :biggrin:
Good luck fellow Geordie ❤️
damn you been getting a lot of likes lol.
just a quick note: its good that there are people who think also about spirituality. dont feel like there is enough of that nowadays.

you'll come back stronger with 5% increase rate of likes :biggrin:

True, however there are quite a lot of people waking up to their spiritual side which is a good sign :biggrin:

Haha cheers man :wink:
Original post by Pugglet
Good luck fellow Geordie ❤️

Thank you lass <3
Reply 18
well good luck on your improvements:lolz::wavingtheflag:

I'm sorry bud :frown:

You can lick me before I go :tongue:

Latest