Original post by lollypenguin
interview received !!!

congratsss!! what day?
Original post by josiediaby
congratsss!! what day?

thank you ! the 26th :smile:
thank you ! the 26th :smile:

Oooh, same, good luck. How are you gonna prepare for it?
I also received an interview today too and mine is the 26th Feb :smile:
Interview received on Wednesday 27th Feb. :smile:
Reply 45
Interview on 26th Feb

good luck to you too!
Thank youuu
(edited 5 years ago)

Oh wow, I got the same book for my other interviews, it’s soo good. Isn’t it so much better to practice with someone because then you can really practice forming your answers under pressure. Is this your first interview?
Oh wow, I got the same book for my other interviews, it’s soo good. Isn’t it so much better to practice with someone because then you can really practice forming your answers under pressure. Is this your first interview?

ahh where have you had yours??

I've got one in for Nottingham (lincoln pathway) and I phoned and they said the interview will be for both as I applied for both - i have that on the 5th Feb !
ahh where have you had yours??

I've got one in for Nottingham (lincoln pathway) and I phoned and they said the interview will be for both as I applied for both - i have that on the 5th Feb !

Oh rightt, I’ve had one at BSMS in December n we’re all just waiting for offers to be given out right now, it’s crazy. I also have one for Leicester on the 12th Feb. I still haven’t heard back from Nottingham yet so I don’t really know how to feel about that, still hopeful tho, I guess 😂
interview received !!!

congrats!! :biggrin:
Original post by lol0902
I also received an interview today too and mine is the 26th Feb :smile:

same, 26th! what time is yours?

same here. congrats! :biggrin:
Original post by aspiringmedic000

Thanks and well done, too.
Hi,

Congrats to everyone who got an interview!
I also received one today for the 26th. This will be my first interview so I’m quite scared. Do any of you have any advice?

9:00am wbu? :smile:
same, 26th! what time is yours?
Original post by Aspirinsd0c
Hi,

Congrats to everyone who got an interview!
I also received one today for the 26th. This will be my first interview so I’m quite scared. Do any of you have any advice?

Go to medic portal and they have lots of practice questions and it helps to practice with someone but go through how to structure the questions first, it makes answering questions a lot easier and less daunting. Good luck
(edited 5 years ago)
So I wanted to put down an experience I had at NCS as one of the things to solidify why decision for choosing Medicine but I don't really know what contact info I can put down for it.... Or should I just think of something else..?

Latest

Trending

Trending