The Student Room Group

Pn1 form for maintenance loan help

HEY GUYS, I'm struggling to finish the PN1 form for maintenance loan, not sure what sections needs to be completed and which should be left, Im form Lithuania, I know I'm eligible to get one, I'm working full time as well.. Just need some help.

Thanks,
Hi,

How long have you lived in the UK? Are you applying as a home student or EU student?

Thanks, Duncan
Reply 2
I have lived in the UK for more than five years. As I'm from Lithuania, I believe I would be applying as EU student.
Original post by Balaclava2
I have lived in the UK for more than five years. As I'm from Lithuania, I believe I would be applying as EU student.

Hi there,

If you have lived in the UK for 5 years before the start of the academic year then you should be able to apply as an Home Student. When does your course start? Are you under 25?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 4
Hello,

I’m a second year student right now and yes I’m under 25 I’m 20.

I hope you will be able to help me
Hello,

I’m a second year student right now and yes I’m under 25 I’m 20.

I hope you will be able to help me

Hi there,

Have you have lived in the UK for 5 years before the start of the academic year of the first year of your course? Have you self supported yourself for 3 years before the start of the acadmic year of the first year of your course?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 6
Yes I did, thats the answer to both questions.
Yes I did, thats the answer to both questions.

Hi,

What course are you doing and when does your course start? Are you applying online or on the paper form? What specific sections are causing an issue?

Regards,
Stuart
Reply 8
Hey, I'm a second-year student of Business Management, it's half way through and going to finish in May, I do not understand what I need to fill in as a Lithuanian. Which sections..
Hey, I'm a second-year student of Business Management, it's half way through and going to finish in May, I do not understand what I need to fill in as a Lithuanian. Which sections..

Hi,

All students are required to complete the form fully. The form will ask you to answer questions and based on your answers, it will prompt you to skip certain questions/sections that may not be relevant to you.

Regards,
Nihad

Quick Reply

Latest